Chapter 4 - Suprise

(Y/n) explored around the house that was nicely furnished and repaired by the magic of the blue eyed boy. "Who knew someone could make this house so pretty with magi- What in the world of Kittens?! " you we're shocked by the third floor that didn't exist when you came here. "OH MY GAWD THERE'S A GLASS BALCONY !" you run towards the glass balcony and took a glance at the scenery before you. As you see the sky is turning into a romantic gesture of purple, pink and a bit of yellow, you realized that it's time to get ready.

After finishing getting ready, (y/n) was stepping out of the door while realization hits her.
"I don't know where's the telephy tent..... " you mumbled to yourself while suddenly a piece of paper flew down onto your palms.

"Since you just reached Reverse Falls, I figured you don't know where's the telephy tent. I drew a map for you, just follow it and you reach there without getting lost in the forest or something. See ya later then! ;)
Sincerely from,
Dipper Gleeful "

As you got the map, you followed the map and finally made it to the telephy tent. As you went in, you noticed that there a lots and lots of people, but most of them are girls. Since you don't know anyone and you're a shy person, you picked out a place where not much people can notice you and quietly sat down.

As the show starts, you saw the boy who helped you earlier on appear followed by another girl. The moment Dipper appeared, the girls in the crowd starting screaming in excitement. Of course, since you're being shy and all, you kept quiet and watch.

Dipper searched the crowd and set his eyes on the (h/c) girl and smiled gently at you as you replied him with an elegant wave.

Dipper's pov

Did (y/n) come? I hope she doesn't get lost in the jungle if the map I drew didn't help...hmm.... Where is she- found her, she looks so cute in that outfit. Maybe I should introduce her everyone.... Will she be okay with it? Hmmm.....I'll ask her later when the show is over, of she's okay with it then I'll introduce her next time...

Your pov:

Hm...... I guess he's very popular..... Judging by all the fangirls he has. Come to think of it, I'm not even surprised if he has a girlfriend..... Haha. I'll ask him about that. Not in a weird way- wait.... Why do I wanna ask him whether he has a girlfriend or not?! It sounds so weird.... Plus, I dont wanna bug in into other people's business. Okay, erase that thought, erase that thought, erase that thought-- Done! Thought erased! Just sit back, and enjoy the show~

Soooo hi~ sorry for not updating this for so long *kneels down* my sincere apologies. <(ˍ ˍ|||)>

Okay, let me share with you an experience that I have to endure everyday.

*drums rolls *

I have 11 hours of school. ●︿●

Yes, you heard me

11 freaking hours in that demonic realm

But I got used to it eventually.
╮(╯▽╰)╭

And once, my math teacher told my class that she received a call from a student's parents, asking my teacher that whether her daughter has problems or not. So here's the case:

School ends at 4:10pm, the girl reaches home at 5:30pm in the evening, she lies down and goes to sleep , she then wakes up..... The next morning. (So basically she slept for about 13 hours after school due to exhaustion)

And here's the reply my classmates gave to my teacher: this is very normal. Nothing unusual about that.

After discussing this issue for a while, the results are that half of my class has the same issue as that girl. Including me XD

Conclusion: school is killing us (~O~)zZ
~(*+﹏+*)~

And that is the end of the longggg boring authors note yayyyyyy. ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

Koharu-chan ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★