Chapter 16: Despair

As the barrier starts to crack. You panicked a bit. "Tch.... The barrier is not going to last long...(y/n)! Stay close to me. " Jace said as he took out his wand again cast another spell "flama flamio!" Burning down every arrow coming your way. But that doesn't frustrate Dipper a bit. He laughed like a maniac and summon out multiple weapons such as guns, bazookas, swords and etc. "Tch... He's insane! " Jace mumbled.  Jace cast another spell "I call forward thee, shine the light that blinds! Lumen! " In one moment, the area surrounds you with a blinding white light. And during that time you felt Jace grabbed your hand and run while Dipper was still blinded by the white light.

Dipper's pov
Suddenly a eye piercing light appeared. Ughh... I can't see a thing!  When my vision gets back, I realized my sweet (y/n)  and that bastard is gone. What I saw was tons of shadow figures of that guy surrounding me. I started to laugh uncontrollably. That guys tried run away with my precious (y/n)? "HAHAHA, SO PATHETIC! RUN, RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN! HAHAHAHA" I'll make sure you regret this later on... (Y/n)  is mine and there's nothing that can make us apart. I'll annihilate anyone or anything that stand between me and my sweet sweet (y/n).

Jace's pov
We run where back to my house and quickly shut the door. Seeing (y/n) 's terrified and pale face. "Don't worry (y/n),I summoned some umbras to attack him and to buy us some time. I have a plan for this okay? Trust me. " I whispered to (y/n) 's ear and she nodded slowly.

Time skip~ヾ(*'∀`*)ノ

Dipper teleported to both of you and chuckles. "You think those shadow figures are going to defeat me? That didn't even lay a scratch on me! " Dipper laughed and laughed. "What do you want from her?! She did nothing wrong to you!" Jace yelled while shielding you from Dipper. "Hmm.... Nyeh, why should you care?  I love her and no one is going to get between us. Any sacrifices are  necessary. Anyway, I'm done talking to you. " Dipper said as he takes out his gun and aimed at Jace's head. Before he could shoot him, Jace put up a magic barrier again. "You know, you should at least know this barrier is just going to buy you a little time more to live you know...?  " Dipper chuckled as he keeps shooting the magic barrier with the gun he's holding. The barrier breaks. Dipper grins and shoot Jace in the head,  then at his heart and keeps shooting until the body can't even be recognized. Having you to watch Jace's death, blood splattered around your face and your body. "J-Jace! " you shouted out his name with blood all over you. "Ahh.... So that's his name.... Geez (y/n) why the shocked face? He totally deserves this you know? " Dipper laughed.  You quickly got on your feet and runs towards the forest next to the house. But unfortunately, when you enters the forest, a dizzy feeling came over you and you legs gave out, causing you to tumble down to the ground. You heard footsteps getting closer and closer. "Ahh... There you are (y/n)... Now... Let's go home... " Dipper's voice echoed as your consciousness slowly drift away....