Chapter 20: ★Miracle★

After Dipper left the room, you struggle to get yourself free from those chains, even though you know it's impossible to do so, you still desperately tried anyway. A friend of yours is going to die and you know you will have to do something. While searching for a way to set yourself free, you heard a knock on the window. You turned your head and found a familiar face. The boy smiled and grabbed his wand "Lumen" the chains broke into tiny pieces and you're free to go. You quickly opened the window and told him Dipper was going to kill your friend who called your cellphone at the wrong time. Jace nodded and pulled you out of the house from the window and brought you somewhere Dipper might not find you that easily. "Tell me where your friend is." He said. You told him and told him to be careful and return safely.

~flashback ~

*Back at Jace's house*
"Look, I have a plan. I can duplicate myself but only one at a time. That should give us enough time to distract Dipper with my duplicate self and in the mean time get your loved ones out of harms way." Jace calmly said. You gave it a thought nodded slowly. After that, Jace asked you to give him all your friend's contacts and home address. Well you did but you forgotten someone. As soon as you gave him the contacts, he casted a spell to duplicate himself and leaving the cottage while his duplicate self stayed behind with you.

*Jace's pov*
So I finally got (y/n)'s friends and family to a pocket space. It was kinda hard but I did it! I got to her and whoa. Guess she forgot one of them.... Geez... This is going to be a pain. But, fine. I gave her a nod and asked her where is she. After that, I took her hand and took her to a place where Dipper might not find her that easily. It was deep in the underground with an entrance which only a specific spell can activate it. And it's surrounded by magic and bullet proof barriers. Which means he can't use his magic powers once he even got close to the underground hideout. He'll be powerless even if he finds (y/n). After making sure no one is around to witness me and (y/n) entering this hideout, I closed the only entrance with a different spell than the one I used to open the entrance, I immediately went to the place where (y/n)'s friend is. I'm going to put an end to this.

*(y/n) 's friend's place, Dipper's pov
Heh, good. She's all alone. Which makes things much more convenient for me.
~Le time skip~
The colour of her blood is so.... Magnificent... Hahahaha, now that she's out of the way. (Y/n) would be so proud that I've removed a nuisance out of her life. I chuckled as I washed my hand drenched with blood.

I teleported back to the place where I kept my sweet (y/n) and went up to the room where she is supposed to be. "Hey~ You'll be so proud! No one will come between us now-" I said while I entered the room. But. She's not there. The chains are broken into pieces.

WHERE THE HELL DID SHE GO?!