Chapter 8: A Day Out (part 2)

After you guys rode the water slide..."It was fun isn't it? " You asked Dipper with a excited smile on your face. "Yes it is~" Dipper smiled back and replied. Suddenly, Dipper saw something. "Hey,(y/n). Stay here, I'll be right back." He said and then walked off. "O-okay...?" you replied slowly while watching him walk off. 

Dipper's pov

I was having tons of fun with (y/n). But suddenly I saw someone who shouldn't be here....Mabel Gleeful. "My, my, what do we have here? Dippy smiling and giggling with a girl~Are you on a date? " Mabel asked teasingly. "It's none of your business."I replied coldly. "Aww...don't be so mean~ you don't want dollface there to see you like this do you? Maybe I should have a talk to her~" Mabel grinned and said. I quickly grabbed her wrist as she started to walk to (y/n) direction. "Don't you even dare." I shot her a death glare as I said to Mabel. "Okay, Okay, easy on the sleeves there Dipper." Mabel yanked my hand off and patted the dust of her sleeve. "Leave." I told her coldly. " Oh my, Dippy is protecting dollface." Mabel laughed and walked off. Seeing Mabel walked off, I sighed in relief and thought to myself " I have to protect dear (y/n) from her." To prevent (y/n) for being mad at me for suddenly walking off, I bought a huge cotton candy from the stall nearby and walked back to her.

No one's pov (>w<)

You saw Dipper walking back to you with a enormous cotton candy. "Oh My Gawd! its soooo huge!!! " you squealed in excitement. "Here you go, sorry for suddenly walking off" Dipper said and smiled as he hands you the cotton candy. "What do you wanna play next? " Dipper asked. "Hmm..... I want to swim!" Since the sun is scorching hot, you decided to cool off at the man-made beach.  

Soooo, that's the end of this chapter~ (sorry its a bit short though) >w<

-Koharu Suzuki

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚