Chapter 9: Contest

After you guys chill off at the man-made beach, a guy wearing what seems to be a uniform walks towards you guys. "CONGRATULATIONS! after times of searching and searching, you two seems to be the perfect couple to participate in a contest! " the guy said excitingly. "H-huh....? we're not a coupl-" before you finish your sentence, Dipper already agreed with a grin and whispered to your ear: "Let try it, it'll be fun!" you gave it a thought and agreed that you'll participate in a contest with him. "...So, what contest is this?" you asked curiosly. " It's a photo shooting contest, couples wear different outfits and take pictures together, the couple with the best picture shall win a trip to Paris with everything included. Should I assign you two with a photographer? " the guy explained and asked. "No need, we can handle this." Dipper replied. "P-Paris? I wanna go there...." you mumbled to yourself with the voice of an ant. Dipper heard that and grinned. "Well princess, I guess we gotta work hard to win then." Dipper said with a charming smile which makes you blush a bit. "And so, you guys have a week's time to submit your photos to us. You guys can submit multiple photoshots." the guy added.

After the guy left.....

Dialouge version

(y/n): so.....who will take the pictures?

Dipper: Will Cipher.

(y/n): who's that?

???: ....that will be me.....*sobs* hello there.....I-I'm Will Chiper...

(y/n) : aww....why are you crying?

Dipper: don't mind him, he's always that way, so pathetic....

Will : I-I'm sorry master......*cries*

(y/n): c'mon Dipper~ don't be so hard on this little fella.

Dipper: ....okay

Will: hmm....for the first time in forever Dipper actually follows someone's advice.....*notices Dipper glaring at him and shivers in fear* sorry, I should keep my mouth shut.....

(y/n): will, what do you mean by that?

Will: i-it's nothing.....

(y/n): okay then.....now, Will, can you be our photographer for a contest?

Will: sure.....

(y/n): thanks a bunch!

"Hmm.....I have no idea what we should wear or pose though...." you looked and Dipper and said. Surprisingly Dipper had a smile on his face. "I already have everything planned out." he said with a sadistic grin. Before you could figure out what was that grin about, he snapped his fingers and you were wearing a (f/c) dress and he was was still in the same outfit. "Nice outfit Dipper but what kind of pose should we- " before you could finish you sentence, he pinned you to the wall nearby and looked into your eyes with a charming grin. You blushed madly since his face was so close to you. While you were blushing you didn't even realized that Will took a picture of you two. "There we go, we just took a picture! Isn't that great? (y/n)? you okay?" Dipper asked. "H-huh? y-yeah I'm fine...." you replied while you we're still blushing. "You're face seems kinda red tho..pfft...I caught you off guard just now didn't I?" Dipper said and chuckled. "Let me give you and advice tho, get ready cause there's more where that come from princess." he added and patted you head. You stood there still trying to find out what actually happened since it happened too quickly. Dipper walk towards Will to take a look at the picture Will took a moment ago. "Nice job, Will, this picture is perfect." Dipper said with a satisfying smile.

Hello everyone~ Happy Holloween! okay so I just finished my exams and I think I'm done for... 0^0 . But I'm going to set that aside now.
Some of you might read this maybe a day before holloween or a day after. but for me, today is holloween! But it's kinda sad that my country doesn't actually celebrate holloween. Q^Q I always dreamed of going to every house and recieve candy. But I think I'm too old for it now.... ( I'm 15 so I think I'm too old for that......
So, I hope you guys enjoyed it!

Koharu-chan
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★