Chapter 19: The days chained in (part 2)

Two days has passed and you are still being stubborn by ignoring Dipper's words and the food he made for you.

Dipper's pov
Geez... My sweet (y/n) has really been giving me the cold treatment these two days.... That's okay... I'll show her how much I care and love her. She'll beg me to let her become mine. Just you wait my darling, just you wait...

No one's pov
Dipper walks into the room and yet you still greet him by ignoring his presence. "Come on (y/n)... You'll starve if you don't eat." Dipper said softly. But all he got was silence. No reply, not even a tiny voice. Just his sound echoing through the room. He sighed and stood up and walks towards the door. Just he was about to walk out, a familiar song suddenly filled up the room. Oh sh*t why now? In all of the times. Why now? Why didn't I switch the phone status to vibrating mode? As you regret didn't switching the phone to vibrating mode, Dipper slowly walks up to you. "What was that?" He asked you seriously. "N-Nothing...." Wondering if you could fool him, you denied what he just heard. Unfortunately, he's not stupid. He reached out his hand and pulls out your phone from your pocket. Seeing your phone ringing your eyes widen in shock. No......... You thought to yourself while he suddenly burst out laughing. "Hahahahahaha you should see your face! This is so cute~" He said and he picked up the phone. "Hello? Who's this? Ohh......a friend of (y/n)'s? Sorry, she's kinda busy at the moment.....when is she free?........who knows?" He chucked and hanged up the phone. He looks at you seriously "(y/n) you bad, bad girl.... Did you try to make contact with the outside world?" He asked. "No! I cant even reach my phone while I'm being chained up like thi-" As you was trying to fight back with words he cuts in "I will never allow this. You are mine. Everything about you is mine! Your voice, your eyes your everything. And I don't intend to share it with anyone else. You got that? Now will you excuse me, I have someone to wipe out its existence from this earth thanks to that phone." He threw the phone to the floor and stepped it multiple times until its broken into pieces. He then left the room without letting you a chance to speak.