Chapter 18: The days chained in (Part 1)

Morning
Beautiful sunshine shone through the transparent glass and into the room. The birds are chirping at the branches, the flowers are blooming beautifully. Everything seems to be a sunny bright day. Hoping you could go out and enjoy the beautiful scenery a sudden knock on the door suddenly brings you back to reality. That's right, you're stuck here. Stuck in this small small room where you can only see the scenery outside from that small window. The distance between you and freedom is so close but yet so far away. The knocking continued. "I'm coming in.... " A boy's voice which you recognized appeared as he opens the door. You adverted your gaze from the door and turns your gaze to the window next to you, pretending not to notice the blue haired boy. "Good morning (y/n) ~" Dipper said as he brought a tray of food inside. "I brought breakfast for you~" Dipper said while putting the tray on the table next to you. ".....I'm not hungry." Not wanting to see his face you didn't even look at him and spat out those words. "....fine. I'll just leave it here." Dipper said and walks towards the door. "You can't stay this persistent forever (y/n)" Dipper added and closed the door. You ignored his words and close your eyes.

(Sorry it's soooo short (;ω;))