Chapter 10: The Shocking Discovery

At night, Dipper's house, No one's pov

"Are you sure you really want to do this Dipper...? " Mabel Gleeful's voice echoed through the dark room. "What if she finds out...? " the same voice echoed again after a few seconds.  "I'll just have to make sure she doesn't. " a boy's voice replied in the dark.

Midnight, (y/n)  house

You were sleeping peacefully when suddenly your phone rang. As you pick up your phone and see who is calling you,  "huh...? (Best friend's name)? What does she want this time...?  It's 4 o'clock in the morning though.... " you mumbled sleepily but eventually pick up the phone. "What do you want...?" You asked in a sleepy tone.  "(Y/n) !!! HELP!!!! (Crush name) is dead!!! THE NEXT ONE IS ME!!! HELP PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!!! TELL HIM TO STOP, PLEASE!!! DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!!! AGHHHH!!! " sounds of screaming came from the phone. It eventually made you wide awake. You tried to call out to her through the phone but there we're just horrified screams and everything went silent after a while. You then heard a faint, small voice which you recognize. "I'll never let anyone hurt (y/n)  ever again. " and the phone call was cut off.  You were stunned when you heard the familiar voice. "D-Dipper....? " you were so shocked that you started trembling in fear.

'Dead? They're dead...? Is this a prank? It's not real right?' You try to convince yourself that this is a prank until the second day, you saw an newspaper article about a girl and a boy found dead with the images of (crush name)  and (best friend name). You we're stunned and your legs became weak and you fell in the ground, unable to accept the reality of their deaths.

Where suddenly, you heard a knock on your door.  "(Y/n)  you there?  Its me, Dipper.  Open the door. "

*drumrolls* and yes, this is the end of this chapter ~ Sorry about the cliffhanger though~ (I'm so mean~)

Yeah~~I'm running out of idea sooo~
My brain: why don't you turn Dipper into a Yandere?

And that's how this started~
Stay tuned for the next chapter ~~

Koharu-chan
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★