Chapter 11: Pretend

You knew you couldn't hide in there forever. Keep yourself together, just pretend that you don't know he's the one who killed those two.  Just act natural and you'll be fine ~ You thought to yourself, went to the door and opens it. Dipper smiled at you "Did you had a good night sleep? " he asked you while you let him walk into you house. "I didn't get much sleep last night... I had a nightmare... " you quickly find an excuse. "Ahh... That's why you look so tired and pale... " Dipper replied.  "Say, have your friends called you or something this past few days? " He suddenly asks.  You panicked but managed to calm yourself down "No... Why? " you said.  Dipper looks away "It's nothing, I was just wondering " You noticed it and pretend to read the newspaper and suddenly shouts "Oh My Goodness....(crush name)  and (Best friend name)  is dead.... Who killed them....? " your legs gave away as your face is filled with shock. Dipper walks over to you and pets your back "There there, don't worry, I'll give you some alone time okay? If you need anything, just tell me. " Dipper said and walks out the door.  Little did he know, it was all an act to let him leave.

Dipper's pov
Okay, she didn't found out. That's wonderful. As long as this keeps on, she'll not hate me.  Geez, who did that (Best friend name) called though..... If it's not (y/n), then who...?  It's so frustrating.... I'll leave (y/n)  some time alone... For today. I can't wait to see her beautiful face again.  I, chuckled and walked back to the tent of telepathy.

No one's pov
You ran out the house trying to find a place where Dipper can't find you but since you've just moved here and you don't know this place too much, you just ran where your legs could take you. Eventually, you found yourself at the train station. Since you have your money and some food in your backpack. You quickly bought a train ticket to the furthest place from Reverse Falls and got on it.