Relax, Take It Easy

The MC introduced him and the reply was earsplitting. All of his fans screamed and cheered when he walked onto the stage. He said a few words before he started his set. I smiled as I watched him and found myself humming along to the song. A hand touched my shoulder and I jumped. I looked back to see a smiling Benny. His smile was calm and peaceful. I smiled back at him as he slung an arm around my shoulders. We both watched Matt silently. In between songs, Matt's eyes glanced over at me. His eyes danced with excitement. I looked back at him confused. I knew that face... he was planning something. He turned back to the crowd.

"I know a lot of you have heard about my Juliet," he started. My mouth opened in shock. Matt's smile widened. "Well, my Juliet is here tonight. Maybe if you guys cheer loud enough, she'll come out." He finished. The noise was even more earsplitting than it was for him. I couldn't care less though. I made no move towards the stage, or to cover my ears. Matt started jogging towards me and I instantly started shaking my head and backing up. His smile only widened even more as he wrapped an arm around my waist and he led me towards the stage. When we reached the curtain, he dropped my waist and laced our fingers together. He dragged me to the middle of the stage and I froze. I looked over to Matt and he smiled right back at me. I smiled sheepishly and gave a simple wave before I tried to walk off the stage. Matt caught my hand and pulled me back to him. He kept an arm around my waist and I turned my head into his shoulder. He chuckled into his microphone and the noise echoed throughout the venue. He kissed my hair before I felt him turn back to the crowd.

"She's a little shy," he chuckled, explaining me to the crowd. There was a mix of noises coming from the crowd. They were either, cheering, awing, or laughing. I turned bright red and pinched his butt where no one could see the move. He jumped a bit and let go of my waist. I took that as my opportunity to quickly make my way off of the stage. I ran into Benny and buried my head in his chest. Benny laughed heartily and rubbed my back. I can't believe he actually did that.

I peeked out from Benny and watched the rest of Matt's set. He seemed comfortable and natural up there. The crowd started dispersing when he told them goodnight after his set finished. He was smiling when he walked off the stage towards me. When he was in reach, I smacked him across his chest as hard as I could. He cringed while he laughed. I could tell that my face was still red, but I didn't care. My fists balled at my sides and I wacked him again. He only laughed harder.

"Why would you do that?!" I yelled. He couldn't answer me because he was laughing too hard. When I moved to smack him again, he caught my wrist and pulled me to him. He kissed me lightly and pulled back chuckling. I started pouting. "That wasn't funny." I pouted. He kissed me again and let me go.

"Sorry," he shrugged. "I couldn't help it." He gave me a lopsided grin. I kept my lip poked out and he chuckled again.

"We have to go to the hotel soon," Benny said, still chuckling from our display. My pout only grew. Matt wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. My arms were crossed and my expression didn't change. Matt sighed as he smiled. He tilted his head at me.

"You're so adorable when you're pouting," he smiled. He kissed my pouting lip and chuckled. He kissed my neck and my pout faltered. He brought his lips to my ear. "I'm sorry babe. I couldn't help it." He whispered seductively. My breathing grew shallow and my pout disappeared instantly. My eyes closed and my fingers gripped his shoulders.

"You're not being fair," I mumbled. He chuckled and stood up straight. I opened my eyes and realized we were still in the middle of bustling people beside the stage. I looked around before I glared back at him. He chuckled and kissed me quickly. I stopped glaring and he laced our fingers together. He walked us to his dressing room where we met George. Matt tossed him some keys and asked him to pack up the stuff. George's eyes flickered down to mine before he looked back to Matt and nodded. He chuckled as he opened the door and went inside. Matt turned us around and we followed Benny to the car. We got in the backseat and Benny started driving us to the hotel. I leaned against Matt's side in the car. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. A peaceful quiet settled over the car. He played with a lock of my perfectly curled hair. When the car stopped, we got out and Benny grabbed my bag. He checked us in and led us up to our rooms. At the door, Benny handed us each a key and set my bag down. I looked at him confused. He shrugged and smiled.

"I figured it would be useless to get you two separate rooms," he explained. I smiled and rolled my eyes. Benny pointed to the door next to ours. "I'm right here if you two need anything." He smiled. He waved and disappeared into his room. Matt was holding the door open for me when I turned back to him. I smiled at him and walked in. It looked like a cabin on the inside. I gasped and took in the scenery. There was a door that led to the restroom a few paces to the left of me. I continued walking. There was a single queen-sized bed that faced a TV. There was a desk, closet, and a lamp. It was simple, yet elegant. I smiled and turned to Matt when I heard the door close. He set my bag down in a corner of the room. He smiled back up at me and walked over to me. Unlike me, he didn't examine the room. His eyes were only on me. I felt the heat in his gaze as he smiled at me. His arm came around me and one hand held my cheek. My hands went up and tangled in his hair as his lips came down to mine. He kissed me frantically. I giggled and pulled away. He sighed contently and smiled.

"I missed you," he whispered. I tilted my head at him and giggled.

"I missed you too," I smiled. I untangled my hands and went to my bag. "I'm going to go get dressed for bed." I threw over my shoulder. He chuckled and sat on the bed. I went to the restroom and took a quick shower. When I got out, I threw on my blue sweatpants and a white tank top. I put my hair up in a ponytail and skipped out of the bathroom. Matt was sitting on the bed in sweatpants as well. He was flipping through channels on the TV. He looked up at me and smiled. I crawled into the bed beside him and his arm went around me. I curled up next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. He chuckled and kissed my head. I yawned and closed my eyes. I heard the TV click off. I opened my eyes to see the lights switch off. I turned and pressed my back into his chest. His arm went around me and I felt his head against my back. Smiling softly to myself, I tangled my legs with his.

"I love you," he mumbled into my hair. I sighed contently and relaxed into him.

"I love you too," I smiled.