Meet Up

The next morning was normal routine. After my classes I decided to watch E! News from the comfort of my cabin. Matt was so regular now that he had his own special.

"The couple was seen all last week throughout Hollywood, but this week brings no signs of her. We think she went back to her home in Houston, but no one caught her leaving..." I turned off the TV. What did it matter if people see me or not.

Another agonizing month passed before I was finally reunited with my future hubby. Unlike last time, I was taking the private jet to California. We were going to Houston together. He met me on the runway with a corsage. It was the perfect color. He smiled and hugged my tightly. I buried my head in his shoulder and smiled.

"Hi," I sighed dreamily. He chuckled.

"Hi to you too," he said softly. He kissed my hair and sighed. I laughed and playfully pushed him back.

"We can't stay on the runway the whole time. Let's go home," I smiled. We hopped into his car and went to the house. I sighed contently when we passed the gate and walked into the house. His mom was washing vegetables in the sink. She smiled over to me and turned her attention my way. She hugged me tightly.

"Oh, Marissa. Good to have you back sweetheart," she smiled. I thanked her before she returned back to her vegetables. Matt smiled widely at me and reached his hand out for me. I grabbed it and followed him up the stairs. He picked me up and kissed me deeply. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"God, I've missed you," he smiled, pulling back. I smiled and pecked him before I went to the closet. I went to the back corner of the giant walk in closet where our Prom clothes were. I touched the silky fabric of my dress and tilted my head as I smiled. Matt's arms wrapped around my waist as he looked at the dress with me. He kissed my neck softly and sighed into my neck.

"I love you," he whispered. I leaned back into him and smiled.

"I love you too," I whispered. I let go of the fabric and turned into Matt. I smiled. "I hope you've been practicing your dancing." I joked. He laughed and shook his head.

"I don't need to practice. I'm a naturally good dancer. Plus, I get the benefit of a team of choreographers," he smiled. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"That makes one of us," I mumbled. He laughed and kissed my nose.

"What? The prestige institute for junior agents doesn't teach you how to dance?" he joked. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever," I muttered. He kissed me softly and ran the back of his finger along my cheek.

"You're so beautiful," he smiled softly. I kissed him.

"We need to get packed," I smiled.