Chapter 1 - A whole new world

Hello guys, this is my first story out here. To be honest, this one is practically already completed on my notebook, but after a looong time of thinking 'should I publish it or not' I decided to jump and share it with you. I hope you enjoy it.

PS: I'm not English native so please forgive me for the English errors. 

Most people depicted in this story are actual persons. You can simply google them to find out more about them. 

Enjoy your reading! 

I'm about to get in. This is what I've always dreamed for: a real life slave environment where female domination is the one and only rule and where all men are born inferior and enslaved. A world in which women have full control and power over the slaves' lives and are treated as a Queens, Goddess, Mistress.

Here, at Other World Kingdom, that's the way it works, apparently, men are owned, used and abused for the sole pleasure of women. I cannot wait to see their range of slaves and dominate one of them.

I arrive on the threshold: regular farm, lots of hidden grounds, it looks very fancy. More like a farm that has been rebuilt into a manor. I knock on the door and get in. I am greeted by a man wearing nothing but a piece of cloth to hide his genitals. He has no face ; a full head mask is covering his entire head. I can only distinguish two little holes allowing him to breathe using his nose. His mouth is zip locked. He bows at me as he opens the door. He does not look straight in my direction and keeps looking down. In front of me I see a big stack of stairs swirling onto the second floor. Then, I notice a man getting down the stairs, elegantly dressed. Yes, a man. I am in chock; I thought every man in this place was supposed to be a slave. This one is walking down the stairs with a divine grace. He is wearing a black suit, tight and a black shirt, revealing an inch of tattoos on his hands and neck. He has a couple of piercings in his lower lip and is staring at me as he is getting down. He passes the door holder slave, who does not bend as he passes but looks straight into his eyes and greets me.

- You must be Lana. The Queen is waiting for you in the Main Hall. He says in a charming and soft English accent voice. Please, follow me.

He extends a hand to me, signalling me to take the direction is he pointing at. We cross several rooms, all containing several forms of SM art, from paintings to calligraphy, the walls are covered by female domination over the ages. We walk by several 'furniture slaves' as they are called, that is to say men acting like they are actual pieces of furniture, like chairs, tables of even coat holders. I say this because the elegant man grabs the coat off me and hangs it to a slave's shoulder.

We eventually reach the Main Hall, which, to my surprise, has nothing too exiting. It is a big empty hall with an upper floor at the end, and a massive red velvet throne. On the throne sits the Queen, her legs crossed, dressed with impeccable leather from head to toes. She has those thigh high leather boots that every girl dreams of, a black leather body and long gloves covering her hands. She also wears a leather crown symbol of which, I assume, shows she is the Queen. On each side of the throne kneel two slaves, bound and gagged staring at the floor. As we get into the room, I see the look of this man getting down. Even him is not allowed to look at her. Perhaps he is a slave after all.

- That will be all. She says, looking at him, him still looking down.

He bows gently and steps back to the door that he closes slowly upon his exit.

- Lana, I am glad you've found your way to us. Welcome to Other World Kingdom, welcome to My Kingdom. This place is designed only for female pleasure; no man is allowed any enjoyment here. You will see this is the place where they are best suited. The first thing I will ask you to do is pledge allegiance to our Constitution. Once this is done, I will, myself, give you a tour of the domain, and will get you to your quarters. Now, this Kingdom lives by the following rules: