Chapter 2 - The slave

The man has been cleaned and changed. I have not seen what exactly happened but something is telling me that even this has been painful to him. We are now in the same room, one of the 'salons' as they call it. 

- What's your name slave?

He looks at me but does not respond.

- I said, what is your name slave?

- A slave has no name, Madam. What use is a name for a slave if he is interchangeable?

- I know you're new here and so am I. But I don't have the feeling that you chose to be here. Why are you behaving so badly? You like beatings so much?

- I'm here because the Queen stole my friend away from me and I want him back. And if I have to endure pain and torture to get him back I will.

- Ben? You know him?

- Yeah, he was my best friend before she brainwashed him. She perverted him and corrupted him. Now he would do anything for her. He won't even acknowledge my presence here. Didn't you see what happened back there? He did not lift a finger to take me out. But I'll get him back.

- Ok, I'll go request someone else then...

- No, you don't have to. I'll be a slave. I'll be your slave and I will behave just like you tell me. If you help me get him back. Please, help me get him back and I'll serve you anyway you want!

I hesitate and after a minute or two nod in his direction.

- Ok then, I will be your slave and together we will get Ben out of this place. I'm Denis.