Chapter 31 - the Cruise

[Lana's POV]

- As both of you have failed to provide me with the information I needed I have no other choice than to take the matter myself and look for Danny. I know where to find him, I have heard stories, lots of stories, since you couldn't get it out of Oliver and since you - he looks at me- know nothing. I've heard rumors from the Owner of the Marketplace. He is organizing an event, a sale, on a boat on the Mediterranean sea. All the Masters and the Mistresses from the Marketplace will be there. So this is where we are going. If Danny is there, we will find him. I will finally get back what belongs to me.

- When are we leaving?

- Soon. Tomorrow you will pack your belongings, not that you have a lot. Oh and one more thing this is a very well-known private club and your misfortune as a Mistress at OWK has preceded you already so you will have to take another identity. We cannot decently send you there as a Mistress, you would be too unknown to just arrive there and claim your ownership, therefore you will go as a slave. The opposite would be too conspicuous.

- As a slave?

- There will be different kinds of slaves there. Some of them will be presented for Auction, some of them come for trade. As a gesture of good will I will let you there as my private sexual slave so you will not be subjected to trade or testing. It may happen that you will be borrowed by other Masters but compared to what happened to you when I got you I guess that will be a piece of cake.

- If you find Danny will you let me go?

- Of course, I have no reason to keep you here. The only reason you are still here is to find Danny, which you have failed to do miserably. I am starting to believe that I should have rescued Oliver instead. I would have perhaps been more lucky. Remember, Oliver died so you could be saved, Oliver died for you.

- Oliver was never supposed to die, you made your choice, not me. You believed I could find Danny.

- You TOLD me you knew where he was. You knew nothing in fact you just wanted to get your ass saved. You lied so I would get you out knowing that the Serbians would never give both of you away. You dug Oliver's grave, not me.

- You just say this to ease up your conscience, don't you? What? It was the first time you killed a man and now you cannot live with your guilt? Well I'll tell you something, I have killed more than one man in the past 6 months, I have lost everything I had, everyone I knew so if you want to put Oliver's death on me, go ahead. It won't prevent me from sleeping at night. So I'll be your slave, I'll be whoever you want me to be on this cruise, I'll help you find Danny, I'll help you get your money back but I trust you will keep your word and let me go once all this is over.

- You have my word.

- What are you going to do with Remington?

- That is none of your concern but he disappointed me. Now go pack some stuff from the Donjon, we will need it on the cruise.

I get upstairs to the Master's Donjon, I have only been there once, not for play but the Master wanted me to look at him giving Remington a beating. Later on that day he had asked me for my opinion on his technics and cane collection, telling me that he thought to be the best at punishment canning. And Remington, well I hardly see him, most of the time the Master is angry at him for not getting Oli to talk and sends him away for a couple of days of Exile. Exile, at least for them, means that Remington keeps working in the house as a slave but with a total interdiction to be in the same room as the Master. One day the Master was so vile that he walked into the room where Remington was sleeping and accused him of having broken the rule of Exile. As a punishment Remington spent 3 days in a 1.5 x 1.5 meter cage where he was constantly flooded by the water leak in the basement. It was clear for me that even despite his love for Remington, the Master was clearly giving more importance to the money he lost. Poor chav. On my way to the Donjon I passed by Remington who was packing some chains and cuffs in a bag. He looked very sad.