Chapter 22 - Reckless and relentless

[Danny's POV]

- You stupid bitch, get your ass over here!

- Come on Danny, sit, I'll make you relax.

Fuck I love that. She slowly unzip my pants, sits me on a chair and start putting my cock in her wet mouth. I grab her by the hair and pull back and forth. Come on baby give me all you got. Make it worth my time. Truth is I don't even know who the fuck this bitch is or how she ended up here. She must have been a recommendation of some sort.

- Give me my phone.

She pulls out of my hard dick.

- Danny, don't you want to...

- Give me my fucking phone!

She gets up, grabs my phone and passes it to me. I browse through the number and end up on the Queen Bitch. It rings.

- Allo?

- You stupid fucking whore!

- I beg your pardon?

- Don't go all nice and polite on me, you fucked up big time.

- Danny what the fuck are you talking about?

- Denis, he is not staying with the chick anymore. He's left. The whore is leaving with Ben.

- I don't know Danny, things can change. All I can tell you is that they left together and they were still together when Andy came to OWK.

- Denis is not there, find him!

- Fuck you, this is your shit not mine.

- I need both of them! You hear me! I need both of them now.

I hang up and smash the phone on the wall.

- And you! Suck harder! Suck it like it's the last cock you'll ever get!

[Kellin's POV]

I'm almost certain I have lost my hands now. I can hardly move them anymore. The metal cuffs are cutting hard through my skin and I cannot get hold of my wrist to relieve them from the pain. I'm just lying here, unable to even sit. My knee hurts every more I make, even breathing hurts my knee. I wonder how I am still alive. I'd be better off dead now. But Copeland. Danny has my little girl, and he may be doing unspeakable things to her as I lay here. Danny is a beast, he is capable of anything. But then what am I? Letting my family take the blame for something I did. And I did it on my own. That dope he wants so badly, I gave it all to the Cartel. I hoped somehow with this dope gone, they could stop Danny. I hoped they would throw a war with Worsnopolis and stop the madness. But instead Danny caught me, right when I was leaving. He caught me, threw me in a cell and tortured me to know where his drug was. Sometimes I think of telling him. But if I do it'll have been all for nothing. If Danny knows the Cartel is after him, he will leave and will never come back. But he will just start again, another Worsnopolis, somewhere and it will all be for nothing. No. The Cartel has to take him down, and they'll come for him, soon enough. I'm not sure I'll still be alive to see it. I'm half way between loosing my mind on the things he is doing to my daughter right now and simply loosing my blood and strength and just give up. What I would do to have my little darling here, in my unshackled arms. What I would do to wake up and see her face, see my beautiful wife, and my cat, just lying all together, happy and well. As days pass, their faces slowly slip away. My hopes of rescue dims and fades, even with Andy here. He claims that we'll be ok, we'll be just fine, but he will never be able to get me out. And I won't leave without Copeland. I'd rather die right now than leave and know she stays here with that evil psychopath. What he did to me is nothing compared to what he could do to her. He will break her apart. No! I don't want to think about that. I don't want to see him, abusing my child, touching her, forcing her to suck his dick. I don't want to see my child raped and fucked by this animal. Somebody please make this stop.