Chapter 24 - Get this party started

These have been the longest 2 hours of my life, staying in a room with Danny, waiting for Madeleine to get here. Surprisingly Danny did not say a word, he was too busy staring at his phone, watching porn and picking up girls. This guy amazes me, how does he even exist? I wonder where Lana, Andy and Denis are. Danny only took me upstairs, sat me on a chair and it's been like this for two hours. I can see the goddamn clock ticking in front of me.

- Darling, you are here!

I turn around and see Madeleine, along with Vanessa, Lexi and a few other mistresses. It's like my past is coming right back to me. Madeleine stops and stares at me sitting at the table, half turned.

- Now Danny, you found your boy I see.

- Hi honey, Danny bends to kiss Madeleine's neck saying that. I have much more for you. Bring them here!

A few seconds later I can see Andy, Lana and Denis entering the room. They all have their hands tied behind their backs.

- No way, you got the bitch and her boyfriend too. And Andy, I've missed your soft body!

Andy spits on her as she says that.

- Fuck you! You psycho bitch!

Madeleine gets closer and slaps him across the face.

- Gosh I have missed that! Now, let's have some fun, shall we?

She grabs Lana by her shirt and tears it apart, reveling her naked body. I stand up as she does it to go and cover her up but Madeleine stops me half way through, kicking me in the balls making me fall to the ground. I cringe and scream out in pain, hunched up on the floor.

- Don't you fucking move!

Denis is being held by some of Danny's men, he is already furious, and so is Andy. I can see one of Danny's men actually flipping a rope around Denis' head and tying it hard to prevent him from breathing. Eventually, after a few minutes of fight, Denis gives up and is given some air. The men all stare at Lana's naked breath that Madeleine is contemplating with a smirk. She turns to Vanessa and hands her a whip.

- Go on, take your revenge.

Lana is brought to one of the pole and tied to it. Vanessa then begins to hit her hard with the whip, making her scream. I really want to get up and help her, but my balls hurt so much I can hardly move. Danny is watching it all, enjoying every part of it. Madeleine comes to me and forces me up pulling on my hair. Once I am on my knees she kicks me in the stomach, tears my hair up again and starts again. Vanessa comes in and holds my head in place while Madeleine sticks her boot heel in my balls. I scream out in pain! I grab her foot and twist it around, making her fall to the floor. Of course, shortly after I feel one of Danny's men kicking me hard behind my head, and grabbing both my wrists, handcuffing them together behind my back. Madeleine is furious, I never though before that I could hurt her, but now I just want to strangle her to death.

- You! She yanks at one of Danny's men. Take him –pointing Andy- to fuck her hard! No one moves until she bleeds. Remind you of something?

Denis screams out and manages to escape the hold of the guard, heading onto Madeleine, tackling her down. He is quickly stopped by Danny's men taking over and kicking him to the ground. It doesn't take long for them to grab a chain and shackle him to a nearby radiator. They tie the chain around his neck so hard that again, he struggles to breathe. They leave as much space as necessary for him not to suffocate. Danny turns and sits on his massive leather chair, watching the show. Andy is dragged to Lana but refuses to move an inch.

- I said fuck her!

- I'm not gonna touch her!

- Very well then I'll do it myself.