Chapter 11 - The King is down

[Ben's POV]

My wrists are suspended to the ceiling with heavy metal chains, fuck this hurts! It's been stretching my body apart for at least an hour and a half now. That stupid Mistress Vanessa got the hold of me right after they took Lana and Denis. Where are they? Are they fine? Will they come for me? The Queen will never let them in. I struggle to see how I will ever get out.

- Well well well, look who this is!

That's the blonde Mistress talking, the bitch who always follows Vanessa everywhere.

- Oh my God Vanessa, he is yours now? Fuck me!

- No, he ain't just mine sweetie, now he is everyone's play toy. We'll all get a taste of the 'crème de la crème'. The famous Ben Bruce, which the Queen kept to herself for all this time. We weren't even allowed to look at him, and now he is nothing, just a toy to play with – she spits on me as she says that. How does it feel hun? You had everything, you had the Queen, the prestige, and now you are down to being a pathetic little sex slave, no better than any of the animals in this kingdom. Tell me, how does it feel?

I shut my mouth, she obviously wants me to beg her, I will give her the silent medicine, there is no way she will be contented out of my misery.

- Can I play with him? Come on Vanessa please, you know I've always been fascinated by him!

- You can but don't tell the Queen. He is supposed to be in punishment here, he should not jerk off while he is in punishment.

- I pinky swear.

Mistress Vanessa gets hold of a stick that she pulls down, releasing me from the ceiling so abruptly that I fall to the ground, moaning.

- Gosh I have never heard him moan. Sometimes I saw him in my dreams and I was afraid the Queen would know.

- Now you are being ridiculous, come on, get on with it.

Blondie approaches me, as I rise onto my knees, turns around and makes the sign that she wants me to lick her from her feet up to her pussy, the way the Queen loves it. I obey, placing both hands down in front of me as I bend down to her feet, sticking my tongue out reaching for her heels. I start licking her shoe when she makes a sexual moan ; fuck she has been waiting for me. I carefully lick around her heel, Mistress Vanessa is keeps watching me and I go up to her ankle and knee, glancing up and looking into her eyes with my cheeky smile as I usually do. As soon as I reach up her knee she grabs me by my hair and forces my head up to her ass hole.

- Oh my God, he is soooo gooood!

I lick her ass clean and get down to her pussy. I lift my hands, grabbing her by her hips, signalling her to turn around. She releases my hair, turns around and looks at me, lifting my head up gently by the chin. I have to admit, her gentle touch feels nice after Mistress Vanessa and Ronnie's dick in my mouth. She then grabs a bit of my hair and drags my head in, signaling she wants me to lick her on her clit. I execute, sliding my tongue everywhere she pleases, she moans terribly hard, until she cannot take it and comes. I lick off her cum and slide my tongue up her vagina and carefully get out, as she lets go of my hair. She then gently bends down to me and kisses me on my forehead.

- Thank you.

- You are welcome Mistress.

- Stay where you are slave. Don't you dare move.
This is Mistress Vanessa talking. She picks up a leash that she ties from my collar to the wall. They both go out to the nearest room, and I can hear them talk.