Chapter 25 - Cartel

[Oliver's POV]

One more kick. I will make him scream. And one more, his feet are starting to stumble. Another. The teeth are red. And another, nose is gone. Danny. Fucking. Worsnop. I turn him around to hit the back. Ouch, here goes the rib. There are still 9 other ribs left, I'm sure I can go on with this all day. I look down at my hands, I cannot even read the 'dead' part of my knuckles tattoo. It's covered by blood. Danny's blood. Danny, Danny, Danny. He is already in a bad shape, his red shirt spilled with his blood, hanging from the ceiling, his face completely swollen.

- Who the fuck are you? He mumbles

- Who am I? Yes, my accent may confuse you a little. But you knew my brother, you knew him very well actually. Maybe he didn't tell you about me, about what I do for a living. Maybe he didn't tell you that the word was out to get you, that the Cartel was on its way. You are done Danny. Fi-ni-shed. It's the end of you and all your little deals.

- You're the sissy's brother, what's his face again, that fagget twat. He had a fine daughter I'll tell you that.

- Play Danny, play as long as you want. It will just make you die more slowly.

I get out of the room and head upstairs to find however it is that Danny was holding captive.

- Who the hell are you and what are you doing here? There are three men and a girl, the girl has been unconscious since we arrived. What's wrong with her?

- She has been tortured and raped by the woman you killed outside.

- You're British aren't you?

- Yes. My name is Ben.

- So Ben, you mind explaining me what the fuck happened here?

- Long story short Danny kidnapped her and Denis, over there and me came to get her.

- And him? Pointing at Andy.

- He had been traded here before. He is one of us. We were here to take Danny down.

- Well, you failed miserably.

- Where is he?

- Downstairs.

- Can I see him?

- No. You stay here until I say you can leave.

- Who are you?

- My name is Oliver, you can call me Oli. I'm here because Danny held and tortured my brother. I'm pretty sure he killed him too.

- Who is your brother? That's Andy talking.

- His name was Kellin.

I see the face of that Andy guy change when I say Kellin's name.

- What?

- I knew him. I helped him escape.

- He escaped?

- No.

- Where is he?

- He is dead. Danny shot him.

- Bastard! Well I didn't have much hope left but still, I thought that maybe Danny would have tortured him long enough for me to come rescue him.

The girl is waking up. She moans and turns around, seeing me and getting scared all of a sudden. She is in bad shape, her face has a black eye and she is bleeding from her nose. Denis, from what I remember, gets up and goes towards her.