Chapter 13 - The new plan

[Lana's POV]

- Ok, there are lots of things you need to know before you go. Rules, if you want. Everyone needs to believe that you are here because you want to be owned, and nothing else. Denis already tried the idea of the rebellious slave, see how this played out for him.

- You mean there is an actual place, on this planet, where men go to be owned, raped and abused, and Ben is a prisoner there?

- Well he's not exactly a prisoner, it was his own choice to go there, he fell in love with one of the women there, and now he cannot get out.

- And you want me to do what exactly? It's not like I can get there, be extra feminine and become a Mistress to rescue Ben.

- No, you won't be able to pull the Mistress thing on. But you could go as a slave.

- No way, I am not getting raped and abused by some weird-ass shit femdom fetish to help Ben get over a love crush.

- Andy, it's not about helping him getting over a love crush. They literally force him to stay there, he cannot get out. He sleeps in a cage and is not free of his movements and choices.

- This place is hell mate, Denis says coming into the room, I've been there as a slave and honestly I thought I was going to die there several times. They won't hold back, they will kick you down until they decide you're too damage to even breathe.

- What the fuck! Can't we just call the cops and get him out?

- We would be closing the whole institution. The people who go there they chose to go there, they are free to leave anytime they want.

- But you just said Ben...

- Ben is different. He fell in love with the Queen, the Queen is holding him there, and he is unconsciously staying because he believes he can get her back.

- How could he ever fell in love over with a sadistic bitch like this, seriously.

- You know sometimes love overpowers the rest. Denis and I met there too.

- So what, you guys were slaves and Masters too? I can feel an inch of sarcasm in his voice, I guess he does not believe us, and I see Denis is getting annoyed.

- Yeah, she was my Mistress. She tortured the shit out of me, she whipped me, beat me, she ass-fucked me, she left me to rot in a cage that was hardly big enough to hold a dog. And I love her. She did all that to me for a reason, and even if I don't share it I understand. We got through, and I don't regret any second of it.

- I'm sorry man, I guess we've all got our own fantasies right?

- Fantasies?

Denis turns around and takes off his shirt, only to reveal the countless marks on his back. Whiplashes, bruises, and recent burns and cuts from Mistress Vanessa's punishment. He told me in details what she did to him, how she made him scream until he had no voice left, how she took pleasure in licking the blood off his back, how she face-fucked him until he was out of breath, how she used Ronnie to threaten him permanently, how she did not feed him for a long time and then forced him to eat his own shit, and countless other horrible things that broke him apart. As soon as Andy sees Denis' back he understands.

- Denis, fuck! Did she? He says looking at me.

- No, that wasn't her. But that's the kind of psycho that Ben has to deal with right now. Come on Andy, if you don't do it for us, please do it for Ben. You have been my long time friend. Please.

- Ok I'll do it ; I'll get him out. But I'm warning you, I am not taking anything close to what Denis got. First mark left on my body and I'm out.

- We don't ask you to succeed, but please, we ask you to try.

- I will try.

- Thank you Andy, for Ben, thank you so fucking much!

We hug all together, confident that our plan is going to work.