Chapter 5 - The Games

- We are having the annual slave competition today! Mistresses, get your slaves ready! This is a formal announcement for the Queen.

I hop on another Mistress passing by, the red haired one, who is quite nice actually, maybe the only nice Mistress around here.

- What's that annual competition about?

- They're taking all the slaves to the forest and have them compete against each other, most of the time physically but mentally as well. They fight, they fuck, and it's nasty.

- What do we have to do, what will they have to do?

- We do nothing; we just sit there and watch. The Queen makes the rules. They all go inside the forest arena together, and the strongest wins. Last year Ben Bruce won, he actually damaged one of the slaves so bad he had to be taken to the ER. He was barely breathing.

Oh my God, beating him so bad. I hope he is not going to fight against Denis. Let's be honest, Denis has no chance, especially after the beating he took yesterday.

- Lock all your slaves in the truck ; we are departing at 10:00.

I hurry to the stable where all the slaves are already getting ready. I open Denis' cage. He is awake, but can barely stand. There is no way he will be up for a fight against anybody. I feel some sympathy for him and decide to make him feel better. I take him to the secret room.

- Follow me, now.

We reach the secret room and I slowly take off his black t-shirt and pants. I tell him to sit on a chair and put his arms behind his back. I slowly reach down to his genitals and get him aroused. I can feel the tension in his body. He tries to pull me off.

- What are you doing, if someone sees you?

- Don't you dare touching me again, now put your arms behind your back before I tie them up to keep you in place?

- Yes, Madam.

I suck him hard until he almost comes. Then I sit on top on him, but not resting on him not to hurt him and slide his cock into my juicy pussy. He turns me on ; he turns me on real bad. His eyes, his smile, his hair, the fact that he belongs to me and that he must obey me, it all makes me addicted to him in some way. How he screams when he is in pain, how he moans when he is pleased, all these little things make me want to like him rather than hurt him. As I get up and down on him he moans with pleasure, he wants to put his hands on my thigh, I can feel that he wants to pleasure me, but I won't let him. And he finally comes. I can feel the positive energy in his body. Now, let's feed him properly before we go. It will only make him stronger.

We approach the bus, which is going to take us to the Arena. Apparently it is in the middle of a forest but yet we need a bus to get there. All the slaves are going in. They have to wear black outfits, a cotton t-shirt, a pair of black pants and be bare feet. They are all queuing in front of the bus, their hands tied in front of them. I look at Denis and signal him to give me his hands. I grab a lock and lock them together so he can join the rest. As we get to the bus we see Ben, he is standing right there, amongst the others, wearing cheap black outfit, a slave collar, looking down, shackled like the other animals. It feels strange to see him like this. To me, he is the King in this kingdom, he is the symbol of sovereignty but now I realise he is just another slave here, he has no power, no authority, even the love of the Queen cannot take him away from his condition. He might be a favorite but at this very moment, he is just as enslaved as the others. 

He walks into the bus; the other slaves are not even acknowledging his presence. He is sat down on the ground by one of the mean Mistresses and shackled to the floor. Then Denis enters and is taken – with a certain care now – by the same Mistress who shackles him to the same spot as Ben Bruce. Damn. I try to sit as close as I can to them, so I can overhear what happens. Somehow, seeing them both there, in a total servitude makes me super horny. I find a spot just a meter away from them and sit down by the window. The red haired Mistress meets me shortly after, fuck it, if she starts talking I won't hear a thing. I turn around and try to spy. Denis is desperately looking at Ben, trying to get his attention, but he cannot.

- Ben... he whispers

- Shut up Denis.

That's all that will come out of their conversation, at least that I can hear. The bus departs, and the Red Mistress keeps talking to me until we reach our destination.