Chapter 16 - Vanessa

It's almost midnight, and I am still in the Queen's chamber. Thank God she is sleeping. Nothing happened between us tonight, I guess she was just too tired after her full day of playing and displaying with the Mistresses. They are all still here, and here to stay for a few days. The Queen is usually very teasy and talkative but today nothing. She went straight to bed and told me to sleep on the couch. Jeez, the couch is uncomfortable but I'm not letting this be taken away from me. When I think about Ben sleeping in a cage I pray I can keep the couch forever. Ok, it is almost midnight; I have to start making my way to the Red Room now. I slowly exit the Queen's chamber and carefully and discretely lock the door behind me. I'm heading to the torture room thinking oh fuck what am I doing? But most importantly, what is she going to do to me? Well for a start she cannot leave any mark on my body so I guess the pain factor is out. Well, there is still the 'euh no way' factor of getting raped and having to suck dicks. No, come on, she just wants me to fuck her like I'm her slave, nothing more. Come on Andy, you can do it. Here it is, the Red Room's door. I grab the handle and slowly open the door, making it cringe a little. She is right here, standing in the middle of the room, arms crossed in front of her. She is wearing a full leather kombi, and high heels boots, in regular times I would have been so turned on by her right now.

- You're early.

I don't respond and just walk to her, in the middle of the room.

- Get on your knees.

I put my head down and slide to my knees, resting my hands on my knees carefully.

- From now on, when you will be waiting for me I want you to be in this exact position. Kneeling in the center of the room with your hands on your lap.

- Yes

- Yes who?

- Yes Mistress.

- No, when you are here, I am not your Mistress anymore. When you are here, I am your Queen.

- Yes my Queen.

She shivers as I say this. She comes to me and unbuckles my collar. She then picks up a heavy chain that she swirls around my neck, keeping it in place with a lock. The chain is very heavy and I can feel it hurting me already.

- I like the sound of your voice so I am not going to gag you. But remember, don't scream.

Fuck why is she saying that? She asks me to hand out my hands, grabs another chain hanging from the wall and shackles them around my wrists, then she goes to the other corner of the room and pulls on the chain to get me up. She pulls so hard I almost scream in surprise but manage to only hold a groan. She pulls me up so high that my body is in full extension; my feet are hardly touching the ground. She goes around me tickling me with her nails, touching my bare chest, and heading to my genitals. I cannot help but moan at her touch.

- Oh I like it when you moan. You know, Ben used to moan too, a lot. And then he came to me and I made him scream. Scream so hard he had no voice left to moan. I wish I could do the same to you, oh God I wish!

- I thought you wanted me to be yours and now you want to torture me?

- I want to be able to use you as I please. But anyway, let's get down to it shall we?

She grabs a little wand like object. Seeing my questioning look she quickly demonstrates and touches my right nipple with the tip of the wand, releasing a soft but noticeable electroshock through my skin, making me grin. She passes it all around my chest and back and then unzips my leather pants and takes them down. She plays around my thigh with her wand, as I'm trying to pull on my restrains to get my cock away from her evil electric toy. She stops and looks at me?

- What's wrong, you don't like that?

- Do you really care about what I like or do not like?

As I say that she flanks her wand on my balls making me scream as hard as my lungs possibly can. She immediately places a hand on my mouth to muffle the sound.

- What the fuck did I tell you! She said as she kicks me hard in the stomach. Quick, get out of here, someone must have heard you.

She lets me down and unshackles the chains around my wrists and neck, and tells me to get out as she is picking up her toys and tiding up her stuff. I open the door to get out only to find the Queen on the other side of the doorframe.