Chapter 19 - Danny

[Andy's POV]

I don't even feel the coldness of the ground anymore, it is like all my senses are gone. I have no strength, no energy, no idea of what day or what time it is, and now I am loosing my senses. The only thing that remains clear in me is my reasoning, at least for now. This is crazy. Am I gonna die here? Is that what they are doing? Leaving me here to die? They think that if I get out of here I will go to the Police and tell them how they torture people here, how they abuse and rape sane men. How they leave people in a blacked out cell to die? They will never let me go to the police, they cannot risk it. They will just leave me here to rot and maybe, when my mind is gone, only then they will come and transform me into one of they lab rat slave. And I will willingly accept that. That cannot be. I have to fight. I get up and stand on my feet. And fall. I have hardly enough energy to stand up. I crawl around the room trying to get the door. I scrape it with my fingernails, nothing. I'm not ready. I don't want to die there. But Lana and Denis, they wouldn't have forgotten me. They will come and get me. I know they will. Or Ben will try to find me. No. It's ok. I will not die here. Seconds, minutes, hours, possibly days, I'm not sure anymore, I don't know what is real and what is not. The door opens; the light is preventing me from seeing. So much light. Am I dead already? Is that what Heaven looks like? I must be dreaming, confused. No. I can definitely feel hands grabbing me and lifting me up. My body does not touch the ground anymore, I am being carried outside. I know for sure now that somebody is carrying me, the flash of light is so important that even with my eyes closed I have to put my hand on my face to not feel my eye lids burn. Whoever is carrying me places me on the ground, my eyes are still closed. I feel some hands grabbing both my arms and placing them behind my back. I cannot hide my eyes anymore.

- No, leave it. He is so weak, what would you want him to do anyways?

Someone places a bag over my head and ties it around my neck, carefully. Then I am again lifted up and I can hear some rattling sound, a car door sliding open. I'm placed into the it and hear the door closing. Where are they taking me now? Perhaps they are letting me go the same way they let Lana and Denis out? They took them by car and drove them off to some place. I hear the engine start, we start driving, and I can feel the car bouncing on pebbles. My senses are back. Good. I try to raise my head and force my vision through the black fabric of the bag. It's impossible, I cannot see a thing. Again, my appreciation of time has considerably diminished, and I have no idea how long I have been driven for. Finally the car stops, letting me out. I can hear sound of birds, smell the freshly cut grass, some trees around I guess. It actually smells good, for a change. They take me out of the car and grab me under my arms trying to make me walk, but I collapse as soon as they put me on my feet.

- Fucking drag the man already!

That's a man voice. I'm not in the kingdom anymore. They get hold of my ankles and drag me down some stairs; eventually they sit me back to a metal pillar and put a chain around my neck. So much for my freedom. Then they take the bag off.

There is a tall, big, beardy blond man standing in front of me. He has both his arms crossed and is staring at me, analyzing me. He is surrounded by two girls, probably 18ish, half naked standing on both of his sides.

- Damn Danny, he's cute, I'm sure I can teach him a thing or two.

- Yeah, I'm sure I can make him cum in half a second.

- Alright, that's enough, just go upstairs and I'll meet you there soon.

He comes closer to me and squats down to talk to me.

- Hey kiddo, you know where you are?

- No... I hesitate – Sir..?

- Sir? Who the fuck do you think I am. Goddamn them ladies and their goddamn kingdom, it's always the same when I get stuff from them, it's either sissy, or broken, or both. I ain't no Sir, or Master, or whatever those crazies have taught you before. My name is Danny, and I'm here to make you a real man.