Chapter 6 - Break it down

Have they spoken together? Damn, what did they say? Did Ben tell Denis why he is behaving like this? I really cannot believe that this bitch got me so far away from it all. I have to talk to Denis, find out what happened. But that's not going to be easy now, with the Games and stuff, it's not like I can take him with me for a little chat. The Red Hair Mistress already told me that the other Mistresses (including the Queen) think I don't behave with him like a Mistress should, that there is not enough use, abuse and punishment. I guess I will have to work more carefully on my cover now. After all, that's why I am here in the first place. 

As they disembark the slaves from the bus I try to have a word with Denis but I cannot find him. Every Mistress is picking up her slave but still no footprint of Denis. Where the fuck has he gone? I go to the lady driver:

- I can't find Denis?

- Who the hell is Denis?

- My slave, I mean I can't find my slave.

- Did you just call it by its name? One of the bitch Mistress says

- Oh shut up, you bitch! I respond.

- Mistress Lana, come with me, right now! The Queen has arrived right as I was insulting the other bitch, fuck!

I follow her further away. I can see that she has shackled Ben to a stick with the other slaves. He has both his wrists tied together, and is now only wearing pants, bare feet, with the shackle going from his left foot to the stick, restraining his movements. He is looking right at us as we speak.

- Who do you think you are? I warned you already, you cannot act like this and go unpunished.

- Act like what exactly?

- Like you own it all around here! You are not the Queen here, I am. I am in command. The only thing you own here is your fucking slave. Remember that. You are nothing more. I should punish you right here to set an example!

- So you think you are setting an example yourself?

- Pardon? You did not dare, did you?

- What was that 'I love you Ben' about in the barn, hun! You set up rules you are the first to break ; there is no example to be found in you!

- How do you dare accusing me of breaking my own rule?

- I saw you with Ben, I know you love him!

The Queen started to feel a little nervous, but could not admit the truth I knew it. She had to prove it, the other Mistresses where looking at us arguing but could not hear what we were saying.

- You think you saw whatever you saw. I'll show you just what he means to me. Bring him to me! She yelled at the bus driver.

She went to unshackle Ben from his restrain and brought him over. He was looking straight into my eyes ; he knew I knew, for sure. He couldn't dare looking at the Queen however. He reached us and stood there.

- Kneel before your Queen you animal!

She jerked orders with no context at all but he did not seem surprised. He must have been used to her constant ups and downs. He quietly got to the floor, head down and rested his bound hands on his lap. Everyone around was watching, it must have been one of the rare times they'd see the Queen slave in action.

- So this little Mistress over here actually believe that there is a love story between us. She thinks that my whole definition of the manly condition has been redefined and my rules enfrained because I would have miraculously fallen in love with that pathetic piece of shit of slave that you are. That is nonsense, ain't it?

- It is, indeed my Queen.

Before he could know it he was hit hard on his back and fell down.

- Did I give you permission to speak! Now, Lana, on a scale of 1 to 10, tell me how much you think I love him.

- I'm sorry?

- You said you saw me saying I love him, tell me on a scale of 1 to 10.

- 8.

- Very well then. She turned and grabbed a cat o'nine. I had never seen anyone actually use this before. It has lashes with actual metal claws on it. Then that is the number of strikes he shall receive then.

Oh my God, what have I done, no one has ever taken more than 3 or 4 cat o'nines from all the people I have met and the movies I have seen. Shit, he is never going to be able to take it.

- Ben, I want you to count with me ok? She said in a sweet voice. And don't you dare screaming it out. Slash, she hit the first time, the metal ends scraping his back as she pulled it away.

- One. He contained his scream but I could see in his face that the pain was unbearable.

She went again.

- Two. Tears were already slipping down his face and his back was getting all bled out.

She went again, and again, and again until the seventh one when he screamed out his guts and fell to the floor. She was immediately filled with such anger.

- Get up! Get up you cunt! On your knees you pathetic fucking cunt!

He tried to lift himself up but couldn't. And as she was about to strike one last time we heard a bit 'nooooooo' coming from behind. Denis was there, held by two of the Queens' slave guards. She knew, looked at Denis and hit Ben one last most powerful time until he collapsed.

- Get him out of my sight, put him back in the cage where he belongs!

- My Queen, we found this one trying to escape! It was Denis. They were caring him back when he was horrified by what the Queen had done. Lock him up along with him. I will deal with him later.

She glanced at me as she passed.

- I hope you're happy now.