Chapter 3 - Introducing slavery

It's day 1 of training. 

I have kept to myself for the biggest part of the night. My slave Denis is not yet allowed to sleep in my room for he lacks experience and practice. I don't really want to wake up in the morning to see him getting beaten up; perhaps I'm not made for this after all. The fact that he is only here to rescue his friend makes me think about hurting him, and having him not really enjoying it fully. 

I am taken out of my reverie by a knock on the door. I get up and see a public transportation slave, which is the one who carries your stuff when you have to get somewhere. Yesterday I have seen the Queen cruising though the gardens on a chair held and carried by 6 slaves around her. It doesn't take me long to reach the stable, where the slaves sleep, at least all the transportation slaves and the slaves who have no Master yet. They are just waiting there to be owned and taught good manners and how to behave. Most of the furniture slaves sleep in the basement in the manor. I enter the room and see Denis, lying in his cage. He is sleeping in a foetus position, his head resting on both his arms. He smiles and gets up as he sees me. I slowly open the door to his cage to let him out. Today is the initializations ritual; the Queen will walk us both through it. It's going to be something.

Denis follows the transportation slave while I am leading the way to the main hall. We pass the fancy rooms and eventually get to the Queen's headquarters. She sits there, on her throne, Ben by her side, dressed up in his fancy suit. He is now wearing an open white shirt, which reveals his slave collar. It is a fancy leather collar, thick enough to display a boucle for a leash to be strapped on. He does not even blink as we get in, and now he has clearly identified Denis. While the other two furniture slaves are kneeling on each side of the throne, he is just standing here, next to the Queen. As I get in I pull a slight reverence to the throne. Denis walks in to the Queen and kneels, bowing down to salute her at the same time. She extends a foot to his face and tilts it to make him understand that he has to lick it clean. I believe that he despises her for enslaving his friend, but he has to fit in if he wants to rescue him. No one can know why he is really here for. He leans forward and start licking her shoe, going up and down, on top and bellow and eventually sucking the heel in. When it is clean she takes off her foot from his face and leans forward, making a sign for him to get back. She extends a hand for me to come and Ben comes to the front, bringing a big black leather suitcase. He opens it only to find dozens of different collars and cuffs, different fabrics, colours, shapes, etc.

- Mistress Lana, pick your slave's apparel.

I quickly browse through the case and take out a regular leather collar and matching cuffs, all in black even the boucle. I take them out of the case and put them next to it. The Queen gesture to Ben, who comes to Denis and drags his head up. Now he is looking straight down at him, with no expression, or only a little supremacy. He grabs him by his hair and buckles the collar around his neck. Denis is looking straight into Ben's eyes but none of them react. When it is done, he grabs Denis's wrists, one by one and gears them up with the cuffs too, then pulls back to stand behind the Queen.

- Very well, slave, you now belong to Mistress Lana. You have no name, no identity. You are here to serve her and pleasure her whenever she pleases; however she pleases. You have no right, no authority and no legacy. You belong to her entirely. Do you understand?

- Yes, I understand.

- I'm sorry, I haven't heard this correctly.

He knows exactly what she wants to hear but he is not giving in.

- I said yes, I understand.

- Mistress Lana, I suggest you teach your slave how to talk to a Queen properly! I will show you.

She gets up and grabs the nearest cane on her cane stand.

- Now get down you animal! And put your hand behind your back!

She pushes Denis onto the floor, face first. He puts his hand behind his back and she starts beating his ass up, until he is red enough to almost bleed.

- I want you to say 'thank you my Queen' every time I hit you, is that clear?

- Yes my Queen – there, he said it.

She starts he beating.

- I can't hear you!

- Thank you my Queen.

She strikes again.

- Thank you my Queen.

- Louder!

- THANK YOU MY QUEEN.

The power in his voice when he screams is phenomenal and transports me. This high peach scream sounds like a melody to my ears. I want him to scream. I will have to make him scream. After a dozen of lashes she is finally done, his butt is red as two tomatoes, I fear blood would come out of any more beating he could take.

- Good, now Mistress Lana, your turn. Show him how to behave.

This is it. She hands me the cane. This is the first time I will really let my instincts take over. I will have to beat him up. There is a man, kneeling before me on the floor, his but completely ravaged by the beating he just took, willing to suffer and be tortured to get his best friend back from the tentacles of an evil Queen. This sounds like a bad porn version of a Disney classic. I grab the cane and stare at him. I see him glancing at Ben every so often, probably thinking "I'm doing this for you". And I hit, once.

- Say it!

- Thank you Mistress.

Twice.

- Louder!

- Thank you Mistress.

Three times.

- Louder!

- Thank you Mistress

Again.

- Scream it!

- Thank you Mistress!!

- Screaaaam it!

- THANK YOU MISTREEESS!

And I'm done. The butterflies in my stomach are so strong and powerful they make me dizzy. But I have this violence impulse in me. Even if he is here for his friend, he is still my slave, he agreed to that, and I will show him what I can be capable of.

- Now I want you to get up and lick my butt clean! That's right; stick your tongue in there, clean like it's the only thing that'll feed you today! You dog!

I grab his hair and drag his face in my butt hole. Ben and the Queen are watching quietly, enjoying the scene. When Denis is done, I turn around and expose him my pussy to lick clean. I then put him back onto the floor and grab the nearest leash that I tie to his collar and drag him out of the room, walking fine on top of my platform heels. I will tame him my way. And he will love me for that.