Chapter 41 - Sentenced

Lana's POV

The sex with Ben is great, he knows exactly what to do and where to go. No wonder Madeleine kept him close all this time. Alright, we have to make our first official appearance today, I am guessing that if Ben is not going there as a slave, then by default he is going there as a Master. Well, at least I hope. He has put on a classy black suit, matching black short and tie, all very fit. He looks awesome. I have tried to go as simple as I can with a dark red dress and some heels, trying not to be too bitchy or too kinky. I look at Ben as he takes my hand and says :

- Ok, we are ready, let's go, let's find the Owner.

We exit the apartment and head for the ballroom, through the corridor. Fortunately most people are already there so we don't have to go through too many Masters on our floor. When we get there we are greeted by the cabin crew, softly opening the double doors. Then comes the staring, people looking at us, whispering to each other's ear. I would not say that they have a behaviour of disgust, but rather questioning. In the middle of the crowd we see the Owner, waiting for us, standing in front of a newly installed St André Cross. He nods and smirks as he sees us coming close. His eyes are red and even the heavy black make up cannot hide the fact that he has probably been crying all night. He starts :

- Dear Masters and Mistresses, I have gathered you this morning for I have an announcement to make. Some of you may have heard about the recent disturbances at Other World Kingdom and Madeleine's tragic death - I see Ben looking down as he hears this, after all he was the first person to find her inanimated body bloodily shot on the ground - unfortunately, these events have drastically impacted the Institution. However, most of the current Mistresses and slaves are still living there, we also have a few of them here on this boat, as guests of honour. But today we have two residents from OWK who had made it to the top and and were both sent to the bottom by Madeleine's ruthless rules. Whilst I do not claim any authority, judgment or control over this Institution I am forced to also witness the latest abuses performed by Madeleine and her girls before her tragic disappearance. And these abuses are standing right here. They have both been dragged down by Madeleine's anger and thirst for power for no fair reason and today, as the Owner of the Marketplace and creator of the Institutions I revoke their sentence. Please welcome Mistress Lana.

The crowd takes a moment to assess the situation. Masters talk, stare at the Owner still standing proudly next to the cross. Eventually, after 30 seconds or so they start to applause, nodding heads and exchanging handshakes to me as a welcome sign.

- And I hereby revoke Mister Bruce's fate as an Usuel and declare him a free man, giving him the opportunity to chose on which side he wishes to be. Benjamin?

- Thank you Sir. Thank you for giving me the chance but I would like to claim my freedom out of the Institutions. I have been a slave for a long time and I do not wish to return to it, nor do I wish to become a Master. Please accept my discharge.

- Very well, as you see fit. Benjamin Paul Bruce, you are now a free man.

A round of applause follows Ben thanking reverence. The Owner continues :

- Dear Masters and Mistresses, now is the time for me to announce something tragic. But before I do, I would like to remind you of one basic rule of the Institutions. Supreme and Masters' favorite are exclusive possessions of the said Supreme of Master and are not to be touched, used, played with by any other person. Whether you are a Master or a Supreme, any infrigment to this rule has one and only result : the immediate revokment of your Ownership and your rights as a Master and immediate and definite banishment from the Institutions. I hope this is clear for everyone. It has always been the case and it always will be. Now, I have lost my very own favorite yesterday evening – the whole room reacts, people are wondering and whispering – Ricky Horror has been thrown overboard by a Master and is now lost in the sea and probably dead.