Chapter 4 - The Queen's king

The day has been exhausting, but the feeling, the feeling of dominating someone like this has no comparison whatsoever. And he listens; he listens to me at least. He's had been assigned some other duties, I know the Queen wants him to be stronger so he is currently working as a transportation slave but he remains at my disposal whenever I need him there. I still have no right to take him to my bedroom, he still has to sleep in his cage, that is not going to change before a while, he is not tamed enough to be allowed that. 

I am here, in my room, all alone, naked, thinking about the interactions that the other Mistresses have with their slaves. What are they doing to them? How are they behaving? Do they like it or are they here because they have other plans? I do not get along with the other Mistresses, I cannot say why, perhaps it is just that little game, that little plan we have with Denis that makes me really want to spend time with him. And let's not be blind, he is damn cute, with his eyes blocking a little in and his nose piercing. He has a story; he is not like everyone else. Ben too has a story, at least from what Denis was saying. I know what I'm going to do, I want to see how the Queen behaves with Ben, how she treats him. For all I have seen she does not really consider him as a slave per say. I mean, yes he has a collar but that is pretty much the extent of his slavery. He is allowed to speak, he is allowed to dress and he is allowed to stand. But he never looks straight to her either. And now that I think about it, Ben has no cage in the stable. Every slave has his own designated cage in the stable, some are bigger than others, and some are a bit more fancy and actually have a ground so you don't rest on bars, but he has none. Which means there must be a space where he sleeps. I am going to enquire. 

I walk down to the stable to get Denis. On my way, I pass by a little room that is used to keep all the outside plays and furniture. I know it is late so Denis will probably be asleep already but I still want to talk to him. I pass this little room and I see a ray of light. I glimpse in to see an open door. No one is there, I enter. All sort of furniture and tools are hanging from the ceiling. I get down the stairs and star hearing a familiar voice.

- Baby, you're so good when you're angry! I know this voice, this is Ben Bruce!

- That's why you love me hun, fuck I can't imagine a day without you, fuck me, and fuck me proper now!

- As I glimpse in I see the Queen lying on a summer bed. Ben is naked, coming right at her. They have two bottles of wine and champaign open and he is not wearing his collar, absolutely no sign of his servitude. He lays down on her, they kiss intensely and he caresses her hair.

- I love you baby!

- I love you too babes.

'I love you too babes'! Fuck, the Queen is in love with her slave! All these rules, they all go to shit! They are actually in love! That explains why Ben is not eager to get out of this place. He not only belongs to her, but he loves her. He gently and passionately fucks her, the way all ladies would like to be fucked, damn he is so classy and smart, no wonder she fell in love with him in the first place. He is not her slave, he is her lover. Something has to be done about that, I have to expose her!

I decide to go back to the stable and let Denis know about my discovery. As I reach the entrance I can see that his cage is open already, and he is not in there anymore. Would he have escaped? I wake up the other slaves around, sleeping.

- Where is he? Who opened the door to him?

- The other Mistress came to take him, Mistress.

- Where did they go?

- I don't know Mistress.

- Tell me or I'll have you whipped by the Queen!