Chapter 23 - Savages

[Lana's POV]

I wake up in the middle of an empty room. My wrists are shackled together. I'm lying on the ground, still wearing the same clothes I was wearing when Danny abducted me. What does he want? What is he going to do to me? Surely he will not lay a hand on me, Denis and Ben would kill him. But where are they? How will they ever know I am here? And where am I exactly? I crawl towards the corner of the room, as much as the chains allow me to. It is cold in here, I am freezing. I glance around, the room is completely empty, no heater nothing. I'm all curled up in a featus position, trying to put my Tshirt on top of my legs to get warmer. Nothing does the job. I curl up even more and try forcing on the chains to take them off my wrists. They're not so tight but I would have to dislocate both of my thumbs to get them off and I cannot do that. Well then, I'm better off waiting, surely Danny took me here for a reason. I cannot really explain why but I am not too worried. I know Ben will be looking for me. And Denis, well, I'm not sure he cares anymore, but if he does, he will brake Danny's face before he lets something happen to me. Danny gets in, quietly closing the door as he comes into the room.

- Hello there! He says with a gentle voice. The tone of his voice is really calm and high peach. He feels like the reinsuring kind of guy, the sort of 'nothing can happen to you when I'm around' guy. Seing my blank face he carries on. You're probably wondering what you are doing here, why you are here and what the fuck is happening. Well, I'll get to it straight. I just killed a man. A gentleman if you wish. No, really he was a nice lad, had a wife, kid, family, corporate artistic sort of guy, nothing too fancy though, anyway he's dead now. And you know why? Because he upset me. On a scale of 1 to 10 I think he upset me at a 6. Granted, 6 is not that high, I mean it's a little over half way yeah? But it was still enough. So I shot him. So let's just take it from there ok, 6 is a shot to death. Now, can you imagine the level of upset that the following will put me in : having your best friend kicking you out of the band you have created. Having your best friend turning his back on you completely for some stupid whore. Having a 'suitable replacement' for my departure from Asking Alexandria, and knowing the band is better off with this new person's arrival. Really, on a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate these?

- You think I give a shit?

- No of course you don't but now you have nothing else to do than listen to what the fuck I say and do as I command, so, how would you rate it?

- Fuck you!

- How would you – Danny gets closer to me – FUCKING RATE IT! He slaps me across the face so hard that I fall on my stomach.

- Okay, okay. Your best friend turning on you... wait, what's the scale again? 0 you're an asshole and 10 Ben was fucking right to do so?

Another slap in the face harder this time.

- You think you can play me, you think I won't touch a woman. That I'm a gentleman or something. Bitch please, don't go all OWK Mistress on me. I'm not your fucking puppet. In fact, you annoy me like a 5 right now, so I'm pretty pissed.

He kicks me in the stomach as he says that. Every word he says is another kick. Gosh that hurts. 'Don't. Fucking. Play. Me. Bitch.' I am in pain on the floor, I can't really respond and I need some air in my lungs.

- Ok, ok, that's a seven. That's a seven

- Oh? Seven, so you should be dead by now. No, it's fine I have better ideas.

He goes to the right wall and pull on a rope that lifts me up all of a sudden. He pulls me up so violently that it feels my shoulders are going to dislocate. Damn this hurts so much. He takes a step back and stares at me, looking from head to toes. 'Now'. He approaches and tears my tshirt apart, leaving me in shorts only. 'That's better'. He grabs the T-Shirt from the floor and pince my nose so I have to breath with my mouch. As soon as it is open he sticks it all in my mouth, slowly, gagging me with my own clothe. He is trying to fit it all, but my mouth is too small and I am about to choke. The shirt is naturally kicked out little by little with me chocking.