Chapter ten

Me: HELLO! And welcome back to-
Everyone: Nalu: That Damn Cat
Me: I always get worried when writing 'damn'
Mira: why?
Me: BECAUSE THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO SPELL IT AND I KEEP THINKING I'VE GOT IT WRONG!
Mira: oh...
Lucy: I checked google, it seems right!
Natsu: good old google!
Happy: AYE SIR!
Me: let's start!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy p.o.v

Heart pounding. Cheeks reddening. Legs weak. I fall to the floor, the pounding of my heart blocking out all noises. Happy says some things, probably going on about how stupid we both are, but I only see his mouth move. I breath heavily. Natsu...has feelings for me? Is this why Happy was so insistent on me being his mum? I guess I did call him my child. I think Natsu and me...together and my heart, as impossible as it seems, beats faster.
"Lushee?" Happy asks.
"Y-Yeah?" I reply. I place a hand on my chest, trying to calm myself.
"Why are you acting like that?" He asks.
"I....I.....I...." I stammer. "I....We need to go find Natsu."
"AYE SIR!" Happy cheers. He helps me up, I get dressed, and we run/fly to the guild.

Happy p.o.v

Is this what I think it is!? Ooh I do hope so! We get into the guild and quickly scan the area.
"75%!" I yell to Mira who tapes a cloth over her mouth to stop her from squealing too loud.
"Hi Lu!" Levy greets Lucy, smiling. She walks up to Lucy. MOVE WOMAN WE NEED TO FIND NATSU!
"Hi Levy!" Lucy says, smiling back.
"Did you sleep well?" She asks. WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR PLEASANT CONVERSATIONS! MOVE! YOUR! BUTT!
"Yes, very well." Lucy nods. "What about you Levy?" I start making gestures, nothing rude, to emphasise the fact that we should get moving.
"I slept great!" Levy says. "How's your book coming on?"
"NO TIME TO CHAT LONGER!" I yell as I grab the collar of Lucy's clothes and pull her away.
"GAH! Happy!" Lucy complains. Levy giggles behind us.
"Bye Lu!" Levy waves.
"Put me down Happy!" Lucy protests.
"No! Time's wasting!" I half yell as I drag her all over the guild in search of Natsu.

"Have you seen Natsu?"
"No, sorry."

"Have you seen Natsu?"
"Check somewhere with food."

"Have you seen Natsu?"
"I thought I saw him...but it was just a pink cake."

"Have you seen Natsu?"
"I think he went outside."

"Is Natsu out here?"
"No, I think he's inside."

"IS NATSU HERE!?"
"*silence*"
"You could've just said that first..."

"Where is he?" Lucy asks, realising what we actually came here for.
"Maybe he went on a job?" I suggest. "Lets ask Mira!" We both sit down at the bar. Mira, who has now taken the tape and cloth off, approaches us, a bright smile on her face.
"Hey guys!" She says smiling.
"Hey Mira, have you seen Natsu?" Lucy asks.
"Yes, he went on a job not long after you arrived." She answers.
"HE WENT ON A HOB WITHOUT ME!?" I yell.
"That does seem odd..." Lucy states.
"Well, earlier, he and Lisanna did talk and he looked...angry...he picked a random one off the board and left, saying he needed to clear his head." Mira explains.
"Can we see the job?" I ask. Mira pulls out a spare copy of the job request and hands it to us.

'Help!

Sunshine Gargoyle spotted!

Last seen terrorising a village outside Magnolia.

Please help!

Reward: 1000000 jewels'

"A...A sunshine gargoyle?" Lucy asks, startled.
"What's a sunshine gargoyle?" I ask.
"They're terrible...terrible things....a gargoyle is a stone figure that can come alive and attack anything near it, but a sunshine gargoyle can do that, multiply itself, change the time of day in an area, drain the magic of another person, absorb any magic and freeze you..." Lucy explains. Mira's face goes emotionless.
"What have I done?" Mira asks.
"How do you know so much Lushee?" I ask.
"Studying pays off." She replies. "We need to get him!"
"AYE SIR!" I agree.
"I'll round up everyone and find you later!" Mira says.

We run out of the guild as fast as we can. Looking at the picture on the job request, the village seemed to be to the east. We turn to the left and sprint. He couldn't have gotten far, right? We can save him before he's in danger!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: dun dun duh!
Natsu: dun dun duh!
Lucy: not again!
Me: dun dun duh?
Natsu: dun dun duh *shrugs shoulders*
Me: dun duh!
Mira: it's like they're speaking in their own language...
Happy: aye...
Natsu and me: DUN DUN DUH!
Mira: EEP!
Lucy: you understand them?
Mira: nope! But they sound like they're threatening me...
Me: dun duh ;)
Mira: *gulps*
Me: dun dun bye!
Everyone: byieeee!