Bio #10: Austin Tang

Sorry for the late update. I was literally drawing a blank with this team. It was only after I consulted with the resident Atlas expert, H20FLAME, that these characters actually became more than a one off team! Enjoy!
_______________________________
(As of Volume 4)

Appearance
Name: Austin Tang
Height: 5' 10"
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Weapon: Buster sword/spiked hammer
Semblance: Shadow Gliding
Hair: Short; Smooth; Gray
Eyes: Green
Attire: Black shirt, brown coat, and blue jeans

History
Austin Tang was born into a rich and prestigious family, as well as a pretentious one. The Tang family is about as stereotypical and cliche as you can get with rich families. Racist, greedy, egotistical, you name it. Austin is no exception. He's easily one of the most hated people in Atlas Academy. And he loves every bit of it.

Austin has an ego as big as a blimp, and has some power to help back it up. His Semblance, Shadow Gliding, allows him to morph into a shadowy ball of mass and fly around the area freely, though not untouchably. He can still take damage while doing this, but it's still a matter of landing a hit.

After meeting Selena Rustin a few years before joining Atlas Academy, the team began to form. After joining Atlas, Tracy and Caitlin came into the fray, and the team was complete. While thinking that his teammates were inferior to himself, Austin still had confidence that they could be the strongest team. Then the Vytal Festival came along.

Relationships
Team ASTC
Selena Rustin: Selena is pretty much the only team member Austin respects in some regard. But he is completely oblivious to her obvious feelings for him.

Tracy Smith: Austin and Tracy kinda ignore each other for the most part. If there were a choice, Austin would gladly pick his other teammates over him. Plus, sort of ironically, he gets a bad vibe about Tracy. Like he's glaring at Austin from behind his back.

Caitlin Allen: Austin has an... unhealthy infatuation for Caitlin. Every moment he gets the chance, he invades her privacy and personal space. He has an obsession with making her his. As for how far he'll go to make that happen is still up for debate...

Team EBNE*
Nathan Bourbon: If there were people that Austin somewhat respected in the world, Nathan was one of them. But he can't help but get a Tracy-like vibe from him. Austin pities the fact that he and his team are criminals now.

Brittany Lilith: Austin feels insulted that he's the only male Brittany has not flirted with.

*He doesn't have an opinion on the rest of the team, having not met them yet.

Team ABIS
Artoria Sabre: Artoria is just too... noble for Austin's liking. Her constant spats of justice get on his nerves.

Beowulf Wilhelm: If he was completely honest, Beowulf kinda scared Austin. Being a survivor of Ebonvale... that was at least worth note. Because if there was one thing Austin was not going to taunt anyone about, it would be from surviving Ebonvale.

Irvine Sonia: Irvine is the member of ABIS that Austin pays the least attention too. Quite frankly, he finds Irvine boring. But his cat is pretty cool.

Severian Ashbringer: Ooooh boy, does Austin love Severian. ASTC's leader idolizes him, saying he is someone to look up to. Nobody agrees with him, but Austin will not stop the praise.

Team FNKI
Flynt Coal: Just another inferior being.

Neon Katt: Oh look! Bullying material!

Team SHDW
Skyler Yin: Of all the people in Team SHDW that he hates, Austin hates Skyler the most. Not only was Skyler the guy who singlehandedly defeated Austin in battle, he also defeated Edward of Team EBNE, a final insult to ASTC's leader's Atlas pride. He will not hesitate to attack Skyler on sight should that time come.

Hazel Tikal: Skyler's unimportant partner. Nothing else to note.

Dante Williams: He has noted that Dante seems closest to Skyler out of the team. Nothing else to note.

Walker Elliot: The least interesting of the team. Nothing else to note.