Bio #17: Michelle Parker

H20FLAME: Finally! Am I right?
____________________________
(As of Volume 4)

Appearance
Name: Michelle Parker
Height: 5' 10"
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Race: Faunus (Spider; sticky fingertips)
Weapon: Machete-gun gauntlets
Semblance: Camouflage
Hair: Long; Brown
Eyes: Blue
Attire: Red and blue shirt, black and orange pants
Inspiration: Spideychelle from the Marvel Cinematic Universe/Spider-Man Homecoming

History
Michelle Parker is a very... confusing individual. Despite her very normal, surprisingly pleasant upbringing, she had always been a sarcastic loner. She had no friends growing up, not without lack of other's trying, but she was fine with that. Before attending Haven Academy, you would often find her in the corner of a room or the cafeteria, her face buried in a book.

Michelle was pretty much forced into making friends when she joined Haven and was put on Team PHTM. It was... shockingly comforting for her. Her previous attitude soon became a mask. She acts like she doesn't care, but that's only partly true. She sees her teammates as her friends and will gladly defend them. But she also takes great pleasure in other people's pain when they try to insult her. She finds it fun, in her own weird way.

Her Semblance manifested earlier on in her life due to her loner attitude. While Camouflage doesn't make her invisible, per say, it refracts light around her, making her blend into the background. The only way to see her is if she's on the move, and even then it's difficult. Just watch for a shimmer. Her maneuverability in fights is also a key factor in most of her wins. Thanks to her traits as a Spider Faunus, she can climb up walls/vertical surfaces with relative ease, giving her an effective keep-away strategy.

Her weapons are twin, wrist-mounted gauntlets that serve as both machine guns and machetes. The guns are the key to her keep-away strategy, and the machetes that pop out in between the barrels serve their purpose if she has to get up close and personal.

(A/N: Imagine the gauntlets that the Predators have in the Predator franchise.)

Relationships
Team PHTM
Pamela Nicholson: Michelle and Pamela hit it off rather well, and Pamela is the teammate Michelle is the closest to, in terms of friendship. They once pulled off a prank on Team STAR and managed not to get caught by the seniors... but they were caught by Tara, who was a killjoy and turned them in.

Hannibal Tombstone: Michelle doesn't consider herself that close to Hannibal, but she does care about his safety, especially due to him being deaf. She purposely tries to lighten the mood when he seems depressed.

Tara Gordon: Michelle is very well aware of Tara's dislike of her. And she gets a kick out of it. She likes Tara just fine, but enjoys Tara's view of her. Michelle doesn't even have to try in order to get on her nerves.

Team STAR
Sapphire Drey: Due to Michelle and Pamela's prank on her team, Sapphire actually took it rather well, even laughed afterwards. But she always kept a close eye on Michelle, just in case. Michelle considers her a friend.

Taven Elysian: Unlike his girlfriend, Taven did not take the prank well. In fact, he still isn't over it, much to Michelle's pleasure. Though she is a bit bothered by it too. Geez, it's been a year, and all she and Pamela did was tie their beds to the ceiling with unnatural plant growth. Get over it already!

Axel Coving: Axel doesn't like Michelle, but he's pretty quiet about it. He's seen what has happened to others who have tried to verbally attack her. He's not an idiot, so he keeps his mouth shut. Due to this, Michelle doesn't have a solid opinion on him.

Rin: Rin and Michelle surprisingly get along fairly well. A few people witnessed Michelle giving Rin a book titled "The History of Ebonvale", but nothing has been proven.

Team BNSH
Borvine Asterios: Meh. Michelle doesn't pay attention to Borvine all too much. Even when Insane!Borvine pops out, she's not even fazed. He has purposefully targeted her with constant insults, but to no effect. She enjoys listening patiently and watching him walk away grumbling. When he's normal, they ignore each other.

Nefera Viles: Just like with Borvine, Michelle pays no attention to Nefera, much to the BNSH girl's annoyance. Nefera despises her, while Michelle just soaks it all in for her own amusement.

Sora Whitehand: Michelle hates him. In fact, it's because of her and Sora that all three teams were unable to participate in the Vytal Festival Tournament. After a spar, Sora and Michelle got into an argument; well, more Sora insulting while Michelle smack-talked him. It began to get physical, so Rin stepped in to break it up. But things only escalated and an all out brawl occurred. Due to injuries and detentions, Teams STAR, BNSH, and PHTM were barred from entering the Tournament.

Heinrich Screesh: After learning of Heinrich's arachnophobia, Michelle took great pleasure in reminding him that she was a Spider Faunus. She enjoys watching him squirm around her. Michelle believes this is deserved punishment after what he did to Hannibal.