Bio #16: Tara Gordon

(As of Volume 4)

Appearance
Name: Tara Gordon
Height: 5' 11"
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Weapon: Ten reusable shuriken-daggers with Dust slots
Semblance: Fear Induction
Hair: Medium length; Red
Eyes: Green
Attire: Purple pants, black and yellow shirt
Inspiration: Batgirl/Barbara Gordon from Batman; Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail

History
The unofficial second in command, Tara Gordon has lived a slightly less than normal life. Her mother died in childbirth, and her father was a cop. Due to her upbringing, she developed a no-nonsense attitude, but she can crack a joke every once in a while. It's just very surprising when she does. But her stone cold demeanor can make even the toughest of people flinch.

Her Semblance probably originated from what she felt should be experienced when faced with a cop: fear. Fear Induction is not always intentionally activated, sometimes in the worst/most awkward of situations. But the effect is still the same. When in effect, the affected are... well, afraid of her. People have described the experience as "Her appearance doesn't change, but it's as if she became something out of my nightmares."

Her weapon, or weapons are ten reusable shuriken-daggers. They're effective as long range and short range weapons. Alone, it's not very intimidating. But add in her attitude and Semblance, oppositions can lose focus due to their fear. She's quite effective when dual wielding them.

Relationships
Team PHTM
Pamela Nicholson: Tara respects her leader highly. Tara feels as though she is closest to Pamela in terms of friendship.

Hannibal Tombstone: Tara admittedly has an soft spot for Hannibal. She acts the same around him as she does anybody, but due to her inexperience with emotion, she's unsure if her feelings for him are platonic or not.

Michelle Parker: Tara doesn't like Michelle all that much. The two are polar opposites, with Tara taking everything seriously, while Michelle takes nothing seriously.

Team STAR
Sapphire Drey: Tara respects Sapphire as a leader, senior, and warrior. Even if she finds her unknown origin a bit suspicious.

Taven Elysian: When learning of Taven's underworld connections, she immediately became suspicious of him. Despite his and his team's claims, she keeps a watchful eye on him.

Axel Coving: Axel and Tara don't get along. While they do respect each other, Tara's attitude and Axel's reluctance of trust didn't mix.

Rin: Tara would give an opinion of Rin if she knew anything about Rin. She just can't get a read on the mysterious girl with no last name.

Team BNSH
Borvine Asterios: Borvine is the only person Tara has lost her cool with in a fight. In the first battle they had, when her Semblance affected him while in his calm state, his insane state took over and the tables flipped. It was like her Semblance had no effect on him anymore. She lost the fight not long after that happened. And she vowed to make that side of him feel fear one day.

Nefera Viles: There's really not much to say. Tara and Nefera are even more opposite than Tara and Michelle are. They despise each other.

Sora Whitehand: Oh, the torment she put him through. Even though Tara didn't like Michelle very much, she was not going to put up with Sora's racist crap towards Michelle and Pamela. Using every ounce of Semblance she had, Tara had approached him with a look of absolute hatred. No one knows what Sora saw, but they note that he is abnormally silent when Tara is around.

Heinrich Screesh: The only thing Tara is ever grateful to Michelle for is the fact that Michelle is the bane of Screesh's existence.