Bio #13: Caitlin Allen

(As of Volume 4)

Appearance
Name: Caitlin Allen
Height: 5' 8"
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Weapon: Double-edged sword powered by Ice Dust
Semblance: Unknown
Hair: Medium length; Dirty blonde with a white streak
Eyes: Blue
Attire: White and light blue shirt and blue pants
Inspiration: Snowbarry from The Flash

History
Caitlin Allen is the team's easiest liked member. In fact, many feel sorry for her, ending up on Team ASTC. When the mocking started, no one dared to mock her, since she hasn't done anything to demean her fellow students.

However, she hasn't done anything to stop her teammates either. But, again, no one puts her at fault because she has a very shy personality, thus why she doesn't have any friends. Plus, the one time Caitlin tried to stop her team, she was immediately put down, destroying any chances of further rebellion, much to everyone else's disappointment.

Caitlin grew up in a home where things went horrible real fast. Her father died of illness when she was only seven, and her mother was terrible at being a mother, not letting Caitlin leave the house. Perhaps this is why she developed such an antisocial personality.

After finally being enrolled in Atlas Academy, where she could finally get away from her controlling mother, she was assigned to Team ASTC. And she immediately regretted ever joining. She imagined being a strong warrior, like Team ABIS for example, but when she met her fellow teammates, she knew that would never happen the way she wanted it to.

She has yet to discover her Semblance for unknown reasons, so she modeled her weapon after her favorite element: ice. Using it, she can gradually decrease the temperature of anything it touches. It works particularly well when she's locked in a clash.

Relationships
Team ASTC
Austin Tang: Austin is the only person on her team in which she openly hates. She finds him creepy, stalker-ish, and with no clue of what personal space is. She despises everything he stands for and waits for the day she gains enough confidence to punch him in the face.

Selena Rustin: Caitlin doesn't know why Austin is pining after herself and not Selena. They're a perfect match!

Tracy Smith: Caitlin actually doesn't mind Tracy all that much. While he is a jerk, he seems to be a tortured individual. She hopes to learn more about him.

Team EBNE*
Nathan Bourbon: Caitlin was admittedly kind of sad when Nathan was kicked out of the academy. He was an interesting guy she wished she had gotten to know more about.

Brittany Lilith: Caitlin once thought that Brittany and Nathan were dating. When it was revealed that they weren't, she secretly hoped it became a thing.

*She doesn't have an opinion on the rest of the team, having not met them yet.

Team ABIS
Artoria Sabre: Artoria is the main member of ABIS that Caitlin looks up to, despite Artoria's past mistakes. She longs for the day in which she gets to meet her.

Beowulf Wilhelm: Another ABIS member Caitlin looks up to. Not as much as Artoria, but still.

Irvine Sonia: KITTY!!!

Severian Ashbringer: The jerk that Austin idolizes. She wishes for him to stop existing and making Austin worse.

Team FNKI
Flynt Coal: She doesn't pay that much attention to Flynt, but she does kinda like his music...

Neon Katt: While a bit annoying, Caitlin finds Neon somewhat endearing. After all, if she can put up with Austin and Selena's racism, she should at least get a little respect.

Team SHDW
Skyler Yin: She actually admires Skyler a lot, and wishes she had a chance to talk with him. He seemed kindhearted, and she smiles every time Austin angrily rants about him. She also likes how his weapon is very similar to her own.

Hazel Tikal: While she doesn't know too much about Hazel, Caitlin likes to think the two of them could be good friends if they got to meet.

Dante Williams: Dante's antics during the Tournament honestly made her giggle a bit. He seems so lighthearted. She thinks Hazel is lucky.

Walker Elliot: She's honestly a bit disappointed that they never technically finished their fight. Walker was a strange anomaly to her, not showing any expression when fighting, yet kindhearted when talking to his friends. She wished she had a chance to get to know him.