Bio #23: Zander "Akuma" Rogue

(As of Volume 5)

Appearance
Name: Zander "Akuma" Rogue
Height: 6' 5"
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Race: Faunus (Bear; body hair)/Grimm
Weapon(s): Various; Unknown how many weapons he truly has; carries two spears on his back at all times named Kakumei & Umareta; Kakumei opens at the tip to shoot a laser; Umareta can use various elements via Dust
Semblance: Requipping; Let's him carry all of his weapons, supplies, and various other things at all times, like having his own pocket dimension that he can access at any time
Hair: Messy; Slightly spiked; Black
Eyes: Red
Attire: Worn out purple and white shirt, and dirtied blue jeans
Inspiration: Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail); Lancer (Fate/Zero); Shinji Hirako (Bleach); General Grievous (Star Wars); Zeref (Fairy Tail)
Status: Unknown
Theme Song: Born into Revolution by JT Machinima
Fun Fact: Is literally the epitome of the dead relative cliche.

History
Zander Rogue, dubbed "Akuma" by Atlas since they don't know his real name, was a high ranking White Fang member who volunteered for being a lab rat in an experiment headed by Richard and Christina [LAST NAME REDACTED]. After Grimm essence was injected into his body, he had gone into a comatose state. While the scientists didn't consider it a successful test, Zander was the only test subject that did not need to be put down.

Zander's conscience spent his months of comatose talking and fighting with another form of himself, claiming to be the Grimm that's essence had been injected into the Faunus' body. But no matter how much the Grimm threatened and attacked, it could never get Zander to submit. The Faunus overcame it, asserting his dominance over his body, gaining its allegiance and power. But when Zander awoke, Richard and Christina had been murdered and he had entered a different world.

After Sienna Khan had ordered his execution, Zander made his escape, either horribly wounding or killing fellow White Fang members that tried to stop him. After escaping, he became a wanderer, mastering his new Grimm powers, as well as killing anyone or anything who dared to pick a fight with him and taking their weapons should they be armed. There have only been three individuals that have escaped that fate: Rose "Bloodmane" Greymalk, the Ogre of Grimm, and Hallow Eve.

Zander's Semblance is referred to as "Requipping". With this, he can open up a pocket of space that can store anything he has, from weapons to food to clothing. He mostly uses it for battling, as this Semblance allows him to store all the weapons he has ever collected from his fallen foes simultaneously, mastering being able to switch up his fighting style to fit his weaponry on the fly. Due to this mismatching of fighting styles, he's become practically unpredictable in a fight, as well as knowing what weapons are best to use against his opponents.

Due to his roguish nature, he's gotten on the bad side of authorities, despite most of his victims being criminals. But there are still a lot of victims that were professional Hunters as well, so their anger with him isn't invalid. But he's surprisingly friendly when not fighting, interacting with civilians just fine. It's when people provoke him when his dark side pops out. Whether this nice attitude is fake or not is up to debate, but none of the battles he's fought have been ones he's started. Except for maybe Bloodmane's.

Relationships
Sienna Khan: Zander's friendship with the late High Leader goes all the way back to their childhood. After constant abuse due to their Faunus heritage, they joined the White Fang. And as Sienna moved up the ranks, Zander was always right behind her. Many thought that the two were perhaps more close than they let on. The two have never confirmed nor denied these rumors either. Her death is what strives Zander forward, and he holds no ill will towards her.

Black Claw: Zander trusts every member of the original Black Claw with his life. Though truthfully, he doesn't quite care for his position as their leader, so he leaves the decision making to Bomani. He's perfectly fine with being their figurehead alone, but he will fight beside them when necessary.

Richard and Christina: While Zander wasn't too fond of humans, Richard and Christina were certainly an exception. They were kind and thoughtful, not at all like the humans he himself had grown up around. He considered them good friends, and when he heard of their deaths, he mourned them greatly.

Hallow Eve: While not his first encounter with a less than normal type of Grimm, the Demon of Grimm certainly stood out. It had wielded a weapon (which Zander stole), seemed to think more human-like than the rest of the Grimm, and fired strange energy blasts from its hands and mouth. Zander eagerly waits to meet it again, hoping to kill it this time with its own weapon.

Rose "Bloodmane" Greymalk: Bloodmane was... annoying. Annoying in terms of her attitude, and annoyingly strong. His fight with her left a stain on his ego. Not only had their fight been interrupted by the Ogre, but both the Ogre and Bloodmane got away from him. Just thinking about her angers him, wanting a rematch desperately.

The Ogre of Grimm: Another soulless monster to kill. Though Zander will admit that he wants that spear of its, even if it just looks like a sharpened stick.