Updated PHTM Bios

(These bios cover how the team is after Team SHDW Volume 2)

Team Theme Song: Pompeii (Bastille)

Name: Pamela Nicholson
Height: 5' 9"
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Race: Faunus (Mongoose; claws)
Weapon(s): Nag and Karait; Clawed gloves with Dust slots
Semblance: Plant Manipulation; She can manipulate any kind of plant life to her will, though she has yet to fully train with her Semblance, so the full extent of this power is unknown. She mainly uses it for cheap pranks and tripping up opponents.
Hair: Long; Red
Eyes: Blue
Attire: Green and red shirt; purple pants
Inspiration: Rikki Tikki Tavi (English Short Story/The Jungle Book)
Status: Falling more and more in love with Skyler
Theme Song: Before My Body Is Dry (Mika Kobayashi)
Fun Fact: She once told Sora to punch himself in the face because she thought it would be funny. And he did.

Name: Hannibal Tombstone
Height: 6' 5"
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Weapon(s): Shindō; Sword/tuning fork
Semblance: Vibration Strength; Any kind of vibration that fills the air is transferred to his muscles, granting him immeasurable strength. Luckily, he has to actively use his Semblance, as if he absorbs too much, and there could be dire consequences. His limit was reached in the first and only time so far that PHTM has been to a Vytal Festival Tournament, where his stomps could create miniature earthquakes.
Hair: Short; Messy; Black
Eyes: Purple
Attire: Black and white shirt; gray pants
Inspiration: Ludwig van Beethoven (Classical music composer)
Status: Unaware of anything that's been going on
Theme Song: Faraway (Trocadero)
Fun Fact: He's actually a lot more of a prankster than his calm nature would have you believe. Sometimes, it's the only amusement he can get out of a previously bad day.

Name: Tara Gordon
Height: 5' 11"
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Race: Human
Weapon(s): Ten reusable shuriken-daggers with Dust slots; each one is magnetically attached to her gloves, so they can return to her at will.
Semblance: Fear Induction; When activated, her Semblance can freeze weaker opponents in their place out of sheer terror. It's said that the victim sees her as the physical manifestation of their greatest fear. However, it seems as those with a fear that cannot be comprehended physically or those with no comprehension of fear, aka insane people, are effectively immune to it. But, she has yet to completely train with this power, so that immunity may become obsolete in the future.
Hair: Medium length; Red
Eyes: Green
Attire: Black and yellow shirt; purple pants
Inspiration: Athena (Greek Mythology)
Status: Now more mean
Theme Song: Drowning (NateWantsToBattle)
Fun Fact: Even though the rest of her team is made up of pranksters, she's the one who rats them the most.

Name: Michelle Parker
Height: 5' 10"
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Race: Faunus (Spider; sticky fingertips)
Weapon(s): Hoshoku & Eirian; Machete-gun gauntlets
Semblance: Camoflauge; While not complete invisibility, her figure begins to shimmer and reflect the light around her, giving off the illusion of invisibility. Though she can be spotted, it's hard to tell at first glance.
Hair: Long; Brown
Eyes: Blue
Attire: Red and blue shirt; black and orange pants
Inspiration: Arachne (Greek Mythology)
Status: Being very indifferent
Theme Song: I'd Love to Break It to You (NateWantsToBattle)
Fun Fact: After Pamela got Sora to punch himself in the face, she punched him in the face too, "for extra credit".