Chapter six

Summer Camp With... One Direction

AN/ so did y'all like it plz check #warnertullywednesday to the story!

Zayn P.O.V.

Me and the boys went strait into the mess hall without stopping by the cabin so we were waiting for the girls in the mess hall we were shirtless.

" Hello boys!" Shouted the girl with purple hair. I think her name was Camden. She tried to curtsy but she slipped and started to fall but Niall ran and caught her.

"You okay," he asked her.

"Y-yeah," she stuttered looking Nialler.

"She falls a lot. Earlier today she fell off her bed twice. I've given up asking if she's ok," says the girl I think is Reilly,"oh I'm Reilly by the way,"

"I'm Abi," says a girl with dark skin.

"Anna," states a girl with a short blond hair simply.

"I'm Isabella," says a tall girl with pigtails.

"I'm Hanna," says a small blond girl nervously.

"I-I'm Camden," says the girl in Niall's arms.

"Oh I'll let you up now," Niall said pulling Camden up.

" How rude of us. I'm Lois," says Lou in a strange voice.

"I just happen to be Harry," says Hazza.

" I'm Liam," says Liam.

" I am the most awesome Zayn," I say.

" I'm Niall," says Nialler looking at the floor. Hazza nudges him and Niall kicks him.

"Enough talk get to work," commands Reilly," Zayn and Harry you two go get those pitchers and fill them up. One table gets sweet tea the next gets kool aid the next sweet tea. Got it?"

"Yeah,"we said.

"Liam and Niall you both put creole seasoning and salt and pepper on each table. Got it?" Said Camden.

"Yes," they both groaned.

"Lois and Hanna," I saw her wink at Hanna. I wonder what that was," you two put six napkins at each table three on each side. Can y'all do that?"

"Yes mother," complained Lou. Camden laughed.

Abi, Anna, and Izzie y'all put out silver wear. Are you able to do that?" Reilly asked.

"Yep," they answered perkily.

"Reilly you go ask our sweet cooks to get every thing ready and help them. I'll make sure they don't kill each other," Camden said to Reilly," everyone get to it," she ordered.

Abi's P.O.V.

Fifteen minutes later we finished.

"Ok we need to ring the bell but wait on us. If you don't wait you will be thrown in the lake when you least expect it," Camden and Reilly high five each other," we've done it before ask Abe. We kicked his but!"

We all walked up to the bell and put a hand on the rope and pulled.

"Race you to the deck!" I yelled.

Camden tripped and hit her head on the deck so Liam carried her to avoid her falling again.

"You ok?" They asked concerned.

" Fine just a headache," she said.

"You can rest your head on my lap," offered Niall.

"Sure," she said and put her head down.

After that Collin came out for a devotion.( AN/ sorry if your not Christian but I am and so is WT so get over it)

AN/

Hope you enjoyed it. My sister just told me a joke. Don't steal or you'll have to have a trNiall get it trial Niall it's funny!

Vote comment pig out with me