Chapter twelve

AN/today I have a lemon aid stand and a car wash. It's so cold help me! So anyways we shall read.

Camden's P.O.V.

We walked in and my eyes went strait to Niall. He had on a white t-shirt and a green SnapBack with a glow stick around it. He was adorable. I smiled at him and he blushed. Me and the girls walked over to the table with glow sticks. We each grabbed a few bracelets in our chosen color and I put a necklace around my head like a crown. After we were glowing I grabbed a few extra glow sticks and led everyone outside.

"Reilly can you help me cut these?" I handed her a pair of scissors and a glow stick.

"So when you cut open a glow stick and splatter it on a t-shirt it looks like stars," Reilly explained and demonstrated on her self. We all took a cut glow stick and splattered the glowing liquid all over our shirts. When we were finished it looked like there were multicolored twinkling stars on our shirts.

"Wow,"Abi stuttered amazed.

We were practically shining.

"I know," I said.

We walked in and Gold by Britt Nicole came on and I started singing along. Pretty soon we were dancing around and pretty much preforming the song in the corner of the room.

"You're a king. Your a queen inside and out," we finished grinning.

"Bravo," we turned around to find the boys we had helped earlier, including Niall, clapping and smiling.

"That was amazing," Liam gushed.

"It was nothing," Anna mumbled looking at the floor. Ooh tough girls crumbling.

"It was cute," added Niall nervously. Aww he's so cute. No why am even thinking about this he's cute but what if he doesn't like me back? And also what happened last year with Colten. I don't need to relive that.

"Camden?" Asked Isabella nervously.

I look up and realize I had fallen on the floor again. Typical Camden the klutz.

"I'm fine," I say and blush as Niall pulls me to my feet.

"Let's dance!" Louis yells and we start doing a dorky dance.

Louis P.O.V.

Wow Hanna was so pretty when she was singing and dancing. Gosh I like her so much. I know I just met her but I'm falling almost as hard as Niall.

"Let's dance!" I scream and we start doing a silly little dance made up on the spot.

"So I think it's time for some live action," Collin says. Oh no this better not be what I think it is," come up here boys. No don't make us!

So what about she's not afraid," I suggest and the boys nod. The music begins and we get into the routine of a concert running around the middle of the room and messing about.

She sneaks out in the middle of the night, yeah

Tight dress with the top cut low

She's addicted to the feeling of letting go, oh-whoa, let it go.

She walks in and the room just lights up

But she don't want anyone to know

That I'm the only one that gets to take her home, oh-whoa, take her home

But every time I tell her that I want more

She closes the door

She's not afraid of all the attention

She's not afraid of running wild

How come she's so afraid of falling in love?

She's not afraid of scary movies

She likes the way we kiss in the dark

But she's so afraid of f-f-falling in love, love

(AN/ skipping the middle)

She's not afraid

She's not afraid

As soon as we finished the girls ran up to us.

AN/ how was that? Did you enjoy an extra long chapter? Whose Colten? So many questions!

Please go to the end of chapter two and read chapter 2.5 I forgot to post it and it's important thanks!

Vote comment meow with me