Chapter thirty eight

I'm such a horrible author when it comes to updating. I apologize for that. Also I messed up the days. It's now Saturday, day seven. Sorry about that. Last thing I have to say in the last chapter I said something about giving out spirit, scratch that. They'll do that later. I'm gonna shut up and let you read now.

Day seven

Hanna's P.O.V.

We followed Collin to the bottom of the archery hill where there was a large area covered with mud. He stopped in front of it," so you know how this works right?" Collin asked, and we all nodded," well I'll explain anyways. There will be one cabin on each side of the mud. When I say go both cabins will pull their end of the rope. The first cabin to fall into the mud loses. Got it?"

"Yep," we replied.

"Good, the first up are Koasoti and Blackfeet," a group of boys around our age dressed in dark blue went up to one side of the rope and some younger girls dressed in pink took hold of the other," ready?" Collin asked, addressing them.

"Ready," the two cabins nodded.

"Go!" Both sides pulled the rope as hard as they could. Almost immediately the entire Blackfeet cabin went tumbling forward into the mud. The other team laughed and high fived each other,"Good job Natchez, you get 200 points,"

"Yes!" They cheered while the girls sulked away, covered head to toe in mud.

"Next up is Alabamoo versus Cherokee," two groups of guys, one in red and one in yellow were called up. Alabamoo won. Collin kept calling out pairs until only us and Natchez left," okay, so this is the last match of this activity. Chitimatcha and Natchez,"

"It's on," I whispered to Louis who was standing next to me. We took our places on either side of the rope.

"Three two one go!" Collin yelled, and we pulled the rope as hard as we could, but it was obvious that they were stronger than us. We managed to almost pull them into the mud once, but they dragged us into the mud pit, which covered us in mud.

"Haha we win!" The boys laughed at us.

"200 points goes to the green team," Collin announced.

"Good job!" We ran over, and gave them hugs, which covered them in mud.

"Okay okay!" Collin tried to get us to stop so that he could talk," congratulations to the winners. We were going to do one more competition,but since you're all covered in mud you can get all cleaned up, and into your swimsuits. We'll do some water challenges instead. That sound okay?"

"Yeah!" we all replied.

"Good, meet me back at the pool in twenty minutes," we walked up the hill and to the cabin to get changed. But first we had to get the mud off. Camden, Reilly, Anna, and Isabella got to the showers first so me and Abi were stuck cleaning up using wash rags and the sink to clean up.

"You guys suck!" I yelled at them in the showers.

"We know!" They called back. We finished getting all the mud off and changed into our swimsuits. I put on a green bikini with a white tank top over it and some flip flops. The belle rang, and we each grabbed a towel and headed down to the pool. We joined the group of people sitting on the deck and waited for everyone to get there before Collin could start talking.

"Hey guys," Collin greeted us once everyone was on the deck," we're going to be doing three activities today. The first one is, drumroll please?" He paused," gold rock dive!"

AN/ sorry for the crappy chapter. Also, sorry that it took so long to update I'll try to update more often. Finally THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 15K THATS CRAZY!!!'

Vote comment cliff dive with me

1-10-15