Chapter fifteen

AN/ mooooo. Shall we read?

Louis P.O.V.

"Get up lads don't wake Niall," I heard Harry's voice in my ear.

"What?" I whispered my voice thick with sleep.

"The girl Niall is dating were gonna prank her," Haz said excitedly.

"Prank! I'm in!" I shot up.

"Yeh Lou help me get all the lads but Nialler up," he ordered.

In a minute Harry,Zayn, Liam, and I were up and walking to her cabin with our supplies.

"Whipped cream?" Zayn asked.

"Check,"

"Honey?"

"Check,"

"Chocolate syrup?"

"Check,"

We went into there cabin I saw Hanna's small body lying peacefully. She was so beautiful. We went and quickly did our work. Covering the place with whipped cream and honey. On the wall by Camden's bed we wrote ' don't hurt our little Nialler or else - Natchez.' When we were satisfied we took there trunks and ran out of the cabin across camp and into our cabin.

Camden's P.O.V.

When the bell rang me and Reilly shot up and I screamed causing the other girls to wake up.

"What the crap?!?!" I screamed.

Our cabin was a mess. There was honey and whipped cream all over the floors, the walls, and us.

On the wall something was written," Don't hurt our little Nialler or else- Natchez," I read aloud as the girls looked around in shock.

"Boys!" I shouted and went to get my flip-flops from my trunk only to find it missing along with the others. I ran across the camp barefoot with the girls rolling me.

"Boys what happened to our cabin!" I demanded when I burst through the door to Natchez.

"Whats happening?" Niall asked his accent thick.

"Wemayormaynothavedestroyedtherecabintomakesureshedidnthurtournialler," Harry burst out.

"Don't ever do it again!" I shouted holding Harry against the wall.

"Yes mam," he teased and pushed me off him. I fell and my head hit the ground making my vision blur.

"Camden!" Niall shouted and ran towards me. The girls crowded around him worried.

"I'm fine just give me a hand."

Niall held out his hand and I took it.

"I'm so sorry," Harry looked at me guiltily.

"It's okay."

"Now give us our clothes," Abi demanded.

"And did I mention that you guys will be cleaning our cabin during cabin cleanup," Reilly added.

"But," they complained.

"Buts are for saddles," I interrupted.

"What?"

"It's a southern thing now give us our clothes. Wait I have a better idea what about you carry them for us," I smirked.

" fine," they groaned and picked up our trunks.

"Piggy back ride please?" I asked Niall giving him puppy eyes.

"Get on," he gave in.

While we walked back I rode on his back while he carried my trunk.

"Look at the cute little love birds," Louis said in a baby voice and I smacked him causing him to shut up.

When we got to our cabin the boys put our trunks back and we slipped on our flip flops and we went to the mess hall.

"Yay food!" Me and Niall shouted in unison when we got to the mess hall.

"You are so much alike," Liam told us and I rolled my eyes.

AN/ how was that? I want to eat all of my food but I don't want to get fat help me?

Vote comment prank with me