Chapter two

Camden's P.O.V.

I walk up to the checkout desk and say," Hi Collin!" And Big Chief looks up.

"Hi Camden!" He greats me," You back again?"

"Yeh why wouldn't I? Warner Tully is my home away from home."

He chuckled,"So anyway your in Chitamatcha( AN/ yes that's a real cabin at WT it's an Indian tribe.) I assume you know where that is?"

"Of coarse. See you at dinner, can't wait for the armadillo pizza," I winked at him and some of the new campers looked scared. I walked into Chitamatcha and claim the top bunk in the middle. There are twelve beds but only six campers per cabin because there are always less people at the teen session. I make my bed and put my old trunk I between my bed and the one next to me and use it to help me climb onto my bed. I look down at my faded pink trunk that is covered in stickers. My parents got it for me my second year of camp after living out of a suitcase for three months proved to be awful

Bang! The screen slams shut and my friend Reilly walks in with her blue trunk similar to mine(AN/ sorry I just now added Reilly it's ok she won't play a huge part and I won't make her so huge you want to know her beginning she just went)

"Reilly I missed you!" I shout and give her a hug.

"Cammie I can't wait for this summer!"

ye

"Me neither. Collin gave me the camper list again wanna look at it?"

"Duh."

"So it looks like we are the only returners in our cabin, this should be fun!"

"What's that and why are they highlighted?"

She pointed at a bit at the end of the list were the entire Natchez(AN/ another Indian tribe!) cabin was highlighted.

"I don't know?" I said and read of the names," The names are Niall Horan, Lois Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, and Liam Payne."

"Who are they?" She asked just as confused as I was. (AN/ let me explain they live in the south aka the country is they don't know about popstars)

"Must be some mistake, but they look like newcomers we might like to push them down the mudslide!" I say an evil grin on my face.

Isabella's P.O.V.

I pulled up and walked to my trunk nervously looking at the deathy hallows sharpied on my hand. I walked up to the sign in and told them my name.

A kinda youngish man said," Hi Izzie your in Chitimatcha. Oh your with Camden and Reilly they've both been here for seven years so you might want to watch your back."

"Ok bye!" I said.

"Enjoy the armadillo pizza!" I heard from behind me as I walked back to my car to get my things. Man I hope he's kidding about the pizza.

"Help." I mumbled and the door opened and to girls walked out and grabbed my trunk. One was short with brown hair and was wearing a blue t-shirt and the other had dip-dyed brown and purple hair. Her hair gave the impression of being snooty but her shirt which said I'm a nerd and her tall awkward frame told different.

"What do you have in here bricks?" Purple hair asked.

"Nope just books I replied.

"Book buddies! They shouted and engulfed me in a hug.

"Ok books later friends now." The short girl says frowning at the purple haired one who is hanging by her knees from the bunk-bed.

"Fine!" She yells jumping down and landing on the hard floor and I panic before she yells," I'm fine!"

"It's ok she's clumsy and falls all the time." The short one says.

"Ok so I'm Camden and I'm strange!" Yells purple from her bed which she falls off of.

"And I'm Rielly and I'm also insane I'm just tired right now." The short one says.

"I'm Isabella and I'm in a relationship with books!" I shout following there crazy attitude.

"Yay I like you." Says Camden who has just gotten of the floor. Her nose is bleeding. I try to see if she's ok but Reilly holds me back.

"That happens a lot she's fine." Reilly laughs when Camden draws a Unicorn on the window when a blond boy passes by. He looks up and laughs when he sees Camden's masterpiece.

~

AN/ First of all sorry for adding an extra character I had to. Second I am Camden so this is how I portray myself. So please comment, vote, fan, draw unicorns with me

Chapter 2.5

AN/ so I forgot to post this so you might be confused if you already read this so sorry here it is

AN/ Sooo at this point this story has 2 reads and those are both from me. If this gets to 50 reads I'll feature 5 of you in my story and dedicate a chapter another reader. So spread the word if you wanna play a part in my story. Thanks enjoy the chapter.

~ ~ ~

Hanna's P.OV.

When Dad finally gets me out of the car a man smiles and asked me for my name.

"Hanna," I said trying to sound confident.

"It's ok all your cabin mates are nice. Two of them are back for there seventh year in a row and will help you make friends but they might be a little crazy." He reassures me," oh and by the way I'm Collin also known as Big Cheif."

"Nice to meet you," I say.

"I almost forgot your vs I is Chitimatcha."

"Thanks bye!" I say and grab my trunk and pillow. Dad follows me and opens the screen door of the cabin for me before kissing my cheek and walking away.

"More friends!" Shout three girls in unison. I study them closely one is short with thick brown hair braided down her back. The next is extremely tall with brunette pigtails and a Harry Potter t-shirt. The last girl has brown hair dip dyed purple. Her shirt says hi I'm a nerd.

"Hi I'm Hanna," I mumble nervously.

"Don't be scared if it was scary would me and Rilles come back seven times," says the one with purple hair.

"That reminds me," says the one called Rilles, "I'm Reilly this is Camden," she beckons to the purple one who is drawing unicorns on the windows.

"Hi!" Camden Shouts scaring me half to death," sorry Hun you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Last but not least I'm Isabella," says the last girl looking over her book. Camden has joined her and I notice they are both reading Harry Potter.

"So it's nice to meet you I was so nervous but now I'm not." I gush grinning.

Anna's P.O.V

I hopped out of the car and dragged my things to to the cabin. I reached the cabin called Chitimatcha and walk around the back and grab some fake blood from my box and apply it to my chest. I run into the cabin and scream.

"Help! He's coming for us!" Then collapse on the floor motionless. They all scream.

I jumped up and yelled,"Boo!"

The girls all looked frightened and I laugh.

"Hi I'm Anna and you are?"

"I'm Hanna," says a skinny blond girl but not in a bad way.

"I'm Isabella," says a girl with pigtails.

"I'm Reilly," says a short girl.

"And I'm superman!" Cries a girl with purple hair. She jumps of her bed and lands on her but," jk I'm Camden she says and hugs me."

"Nice to meet y'all." I say smiling.

AN/ hope y'all enjoyed.

Vote comment ride whales with me