Chapter twenty five

AN/ I have a surprise for y'all but I need to wait until it's official to tell you so please be patient. Time to read!

Day three

Hanna's P.O.V.

"Good morning!" Some one chirped in my ear. I hit them in the face with my pillow and they screamed," hey!"

"Don't mess with me," I warned.

" come on the bell rang," Reilly said. I opened my eyes and stood up. I Brushed my teeth and my hair then I slipped on my flip flops without bothering to change. I was wearing a blue tank top and green shorts, I might as well wear this all day I'll have to change for the performance anyway.

Let's go!" I yelled to the other girls and we went to the deck. The boys were there so we sat next to them.

"Mail call," Collin yelled.

"Female call!" Some of the girls yelled back. Must be some weird tradition or something.

"Hanna (not telling her last name)!" Collin called. I ran to him and grabbed my letter.

I zoned out while everyone else's letters were called.

"Don't open them until you get to your cabin please," Collin called and we went forward to get our food. Today we had green pancakes and bacon. Weird.

"Food!!!" Camden and Niall yelled and ran off to their separate tables. They're so perfect for each other.when we finished eating Collin turned off the speakers that were playing music.

"Go back to your cabins for cabin cleanup after go to the first activity for you. The list is on my right." He said into the mic.

We walked back to our cabin then we got to cleaning. We spent half an hour making the cabin spotless. I got stuck scrubbing toilets. When we finished the bell rang and we threw on shorts and t-shirts and ran to our first activity which was canoeing.

"Me and Reilly are going together," Camden said as soon as we got down to the lake.

" I'll go with Anna," I said.

Abi and Isabella joined up.

"And were off!" Anna yelled when we pushed of from shore. We paddled around for a while then we stopped in the middle of the lake and just talked.

After about fourth minutes we all started to come back to shore. Suddenly Anna stood up and flipped the canoe.

"Anna!!" I screamed before I fell in the water. All the girls were laughing at us. We pulled the canoe to shore then sat down on the dock to dry off. When we were dry the bell rang and we went to our next activity which was biking. We went to the building that the bikes were stored in. Camden and Reilly led us down a trail that circled around the entire camp. After about an hour of riding the bell and re ran back to the cabins to get changed for swimming.

"Has anyone seen my pale pink bikini?" I asked and Reilly found it in the bathroom. When we were dressed we walked down to the pool and sat down next to the boys from Natchez. I got stuck sitting next to Louis. His leg brushed up to mine and my brain bubbled. He looked at me and smiled. Omg my brain was exploding. He friggen smiled at me!!!!! Camden noticed and she smirked.

"Get in!" Collin canon balled into the pool. We slid in and swam around.

Niall's P.O.V.

This girl is the one. I know I just met her but she's the one. I know it. We went down to the bottom of the pool and we were sitting there holding hands. We were sitting there for over a minute before we ran out of air and went back up. After we caught our breath we went back to the bottom. I couldn't help it she was so beautiful smiling with bubbles in her hair which was floating around her I kissed her. It was amazing. The bubbles were no longer just in her hair they were inside me like fireworks. Kissing underwater with her was even better than i could have ever thought. We ran out of breath again and we pushed up to the top of the pool.

"I love you," I said breathless. What? Her face was red and she looked shocked. She took me close to her.

"I love you too," she whispered I my ear.

AN/ Sooo Ciall's still going strong. I'm still working on the surprise that I told y'all about I should be able to tell you for sure on Saturday. Patience young grasshopper.

Vote comment bunny hop with me

4-29-14