Chapter seven

AN/ thanks for those last two chapters. They only had one read each and that was me. Anyway please read!!!

Anna's P.O.V.

After devotion Big chief began his welcome.

" Hello everyone!" I'm Collin or Big chief. So welcome to camp! You will be spending the next three months here so you better like it or learn to like it quick. We have an amazing staff. We have me Casey who used to be big chief but now just helps out. We also have our wonderful cooks inside. We also have our nurse over there," he pointed to the nurse," if you get any bumps or bruises go to her. Finally we have the counselors. If y'all were younger they would be taking care of you but since you are the same ages they will be acting as campers until the kids sessions after this. That's it now KP which I think is Natchez and Chitamatcha y'all get to go first. We'll be having armadillo pizza," he finished.

Some kids gasped while kids that had been to camp before grinned.

"It's just pepperoni," Reilly said smiling.

"Go on KP, also you will find the names of your cabins at the ends of your table," said Collin. We had already seen our tables. The boys on one side and the girls. Some of the girls who Camden said were returners were wearing the shirts like us as well.

"Let's get our food," said Camden exited and We follow behind Niall who ran towards the food.

We went up to the counter and smiling ladies said hi to Reilly and Camden and put Pizza on trays for us. We also got oranges and brownies and breadsticks.

"Thanks!" Niall screams. We laughed and walked to our respective. At this points people started trickling in and it got slowly louder. I looked around. Some people looked reluctant to eat their food,but others just ate normally.

"So I have a plan. Let's prank a cabin. What about Natchez over there?" I whispered after getting the girls attention.

"Good idea," they all say.

"Tell us after our activity this afternoon in the cabin. We don't want to be overheard,"

"Got it," says Abi.

"Let's go play ninja!" Exclaims Reilly and stands up.

" let's go," I say.

We walked out to the deck where we sat earlier.

"We all stand in a circle and moving around in a circle each person gets one move to try to chop someone's hand. If you do their out. Last person in wins," Camden explains.

Lois P.O.V.

We ate and then we walked outside. The girls from earlier were playing a game and we walked over.

"Can we play?" Asks Zayn.

"Sure!" Says Isabella. She explained how to play and we began.

"One, two three ninja!" Yelled Reilly and we all struck a pose.

"I'm first!" I exclaimed and quickly hit Harry's hand causing him to stomp over to a bench and watch. Next Niall tried to hit mine but I jumped and he missed. We kept playing until

Collin called Camden and Reilly to him.

Reilly's P.O.V.

Collin called us to him.

"Could you please get everyone seated in the mess hall again?" He asked.

"No problem!" Camden chirped.

"You get up here I'll go to the bottom of the deck," said Camden.

I walked back to our group and told them to help me. After a few minutes we were seated at our table.

Collin came and said," tonight our game is,

AN/so I have the take me home album and I was listening to the iTunes festival part and I thought they were saying Camden so I looked it up and One Direction said my name!!! I fangirled so hard

Vote comment ride a lamacorn with me