Chapter sixteen

AN/ I'm gonna start putting the day at the beginning of the chapter. So shall we?

Day two

Niall's P.O.V.

"Good morning! How was everyone's first day?" Collin asked.

"Good!"

"That's great. Now KP go in," he responded,

"Head in!" Collin said and everyone rushed in a few minutes later.

"Food!" I yelled and ran to get in line. The lads laughed. When I got up to the counter I was handed a plate with pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Mhhhhhh.

"How are you lads enjoying this?" Liam asked.

"It's really pretty and calm," Lou responded.

"What about you Niall?" Hazza asked and I blushed. I looked at her table and when she noticed me she beamed. She was so adorable in her white tank top and fuzzy pink bottoms with frogs on them. I grinned and we continued to look at each other,smiling.

"Awww Nialler's in love," Zayn teased making me blush more.

"Stop," I mumbled looking at my food before shoving it in my mouth quickly.

When we were finished we walked outside and sat on the deck railing looking towards the lake and we chatted about nothing until we were called inside.

"Since today is the first day you can do whatever you want today. Just clean your cabins first and when the bell rings come to the pool and come to meals and we will have an activity at four o'clock. You are dismissed," Collin announced.

Me and the lads bolted towards the door but we were stopped by Chitamatcha standing in front of us.

"No you don't. Your helping us clean our cabin since you were the ones that trashed it. Now common," Anna said.

We reluctantly followed them to there cabin on the opposite side of camp.

"Why do I have to help I didn't even do it?" I asked.

"You know them," Abi said seriously.

"Fine!" I muttered. When we got to their cabin they slipped of there flip flops and Hanna ran to a small closet in the bathroom and grabbed supplies.

"Zayn and Hanna clean the bathroom, Louis and Izzie get the floor, Liam and Hanna get the walls, Niall and Camden get the beds, Abi and Harry porch, and I'll make sure y'all don't kill anyone," Reilly instructed.

"Go get the sheets of the beds and meet me on the porch," Camden instructed walking outside. I grabbed all the sticky duvets and followed her to the back of the cabin. She picked up a hose and started to spray of the duvets. When the first was clean she handed it to me to put on the line and our hands touched making me smile slightly. After we finished she set the hose down and was about to go inside

But I stopped her.

"So Camden I was wondering if you would like to have a picnic today?" I asked nervously looking in her chocolate brown eyes.

"Yes!" She said and quickly picked up the hose and sprayed me. I picked up the other one and spraying her making her tank top stick to her.

"Ahhh!" She screamed spraying me back.

We kept spraying each other for about fifteen minutes and laughing until we sat down on the front porch grinning like mad.

"So pick you up at eleven?" I asked her still grinning.

"Of course I'll be ready," she beamed.

What happened to you?" Liam asked.

"Her fault!" I screamed pointing at Camden," she sprayed me first,"

"Well seeing as we're all done here goodbye boys!" Reilly pushed us out the door I waved to Camden before leaving.

"So what happened?" Zayn questioned me.

"Water fight?" I shrugged.

"You two are both so childish," Liam commented.

"We're going on a date at eleven," I gushed to the lads.

"So tell," Louis said.

"It's a picnic," I said. At this point we were at the cabin and I went inside and jumped up on my bed.

"Ah Nialler always food with you," Zayn laughed.

I grabbed a pair of khakis and a blue shirt with a red bow tie and my reeboks. I fixed my hair then sat on my bed nervously fidgeting until it's five till eleven. When it is I get up and walk out the door.

"Good luck mate," Harry said as I walked out. Before I realize it I'm at her door and I knock.

Camden's P.O.V.

"I have a date in an hour!" I yell and run towards my trunk and grab a light blue sleeveless sundress with a floral print.

"Hair help!" I yelled and the girls ran in Hanna holding a straightener and a curling iron in her hands," curled,"

I sat down as Hanna curled my hair which was stunning with my purple ombré. I skipped makeup,I didn't ever wear any, and put on a few bracelets including a leather one with a gold infinity sign and the beaded friendship bracelet that Reilly made and I always wore. It matched the one I made for Reilly that she always wore. I topped it of with a pair of braided leather sandals.

"You fab gurrrl," Abi joked.

"Keep the ghetto in check," Anna laughed.

"Twirl for us!" Hanna said childishly.

I twirled and my skirt went out like a ballerina.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Quick in the bathroom!" Isabella shouted and I ran into the bathroom.

"Are you ready to see the girl of your dreams leprechaun?" I heard Reilly ask.

"Yes please," my little Irish answered.

"Come on in Camden!" Hanna called to me.

I walked in and twirled before looking at Niall. He was handsome. He was wearing reeboks, a blue shirt, a red bow tie, and khakis.

"You look amazing," he complemented me.

"No you do," I said back.

"Aww stop being cute and get out of here," Hanna was smiling.

"Bye girlies,"he waved.

You really are handsome," I told him.

He was blushing but I probably was too.

"I think your the prettiest girl in the world," he said making me beam,"so were should we go?"

"The place I told you about yesterday," I informed him.

We walked over there while holding hands. When we got there he put down a blanket and the picnic basket he had been carrying and we sat down.

AN/ this took soooo long to write but I think y'all will love it it's cute right?

Vote comment meow with me

4/8/14