Chapter nine

AN/ today my dad is running for twelve strait hours by choice what's wrong with him. Guess what time it is it's story time!

Niall's P.O.V.

We were back in the cabin and I was sitting on my bed silently crying.

"It's fine mate she's okay," said Liam who was sitting next to me rubbing circles on my back.

"B-bu-but why?" I stuttered.

"Calm down it was just a joke," Harry looked at me sadly.

"It's just she, I know I just met her but she is just amazing and I thought I lost her,"

"We all did," said Zayn.

"O-okay," I sniffled and stood up.

"Let's explore!" Screamed Louis we'll he's back to normal.

Camden's P.O.V.

"Let's change into what we were wearing before going swimming. We'll have to change later anyway,"I instructed.

We did so and we stood up and headed to the door.

"Me and Camden should lead since we actually know the camp," Reilly suggested.

"Sure," they agreed.

"So first let's go to the archery then we can circle around the lake," Reilly suggested.

"Sounds find to us," the others agreed.

"So y'all have already seen the mess hall so let's skip that. So over there is obviously the lake and there is the kraken and the zip line. The kraken is a trampoline with a few things on it,"

"Awesome!" Shouted Anna at the top of her lungs.

I continued," yup it is we go there once a week or twice if you wanna share with another cabin. Also up here at the bottom of the hill is the archery range. Let's go down there. This hill is also for the mudslide,"

"That is a surprise. We aren't gonna tell you about it yet," added Reilly.

"Yup it's a surprise. Here we are at the bottom of the hill. This is the archery range," we walked over to the small building which was just a roof with columns supporting it and benches.

"Down this road are fields used for battle ball and magic campfire. We'll just skip that part. This is like a little shortcut to the other side of camp. Follow me over here. This is the blacktop were you signed in and on the other side of the road is the gaga pit. No not lady gaga it's a game. Heres rifarely(idk how to spell it) you shoot guns here," we continued tour with the cabins and the infirmary.

AN/ sorry it's so short and took so long but I was being lazy. There's a cute Nialler moment though

Vote comment eat with me