Chapter Thirty Nine

AN/ hey guys, sorry I've been gone for so long. I don't really fan over 1D much anymore and all my stories(including unpublished ones) got deleted off my notes so I lost some chapters. But enough whining I'm here now so I plan on continuing this. The writing should be much better than before.

Day seven

Hanna's P.O.V.

"For those who don't know gold rock dive is pretty self explanatory. Each cabin will chose one person who will have two minutes to collect as many golden rocks from the bottom of the pool as possible. Is there any questions," everyone shook their heads," okay then go ahead and pick your person."

We all turned to face each other," So who wants to do it?" Abi asked.

"I will" I nodded after a little while. I'm not the best swimmer, but how hard can it be?

"Okay, cabin representatives step forward," Collin said after everyone had stopped conferring. I took a few steps forward to the edge of the pool. Even from here I could see the small glimmering rocks at the bottom. Wow that's a long way down.

I looked around and saw Harry looking at me with a cocky smirk on hits face. "You're going down," he mouthed.

"No way," I mouthed back, grinning.

"Go!" Collins blew a whistle and without thinking I dived straight to the bottom. I swam as fast as possible trying to collect as many rocks as possible. Everyone was in a mad rush down here. This was harder than I thought. I bumped heads with a couple people. Before I realized it I was out of air. Thank gosh the two minutes were almost over. I dashed to grab one more rock then kicked off towards the surface. Just as I reached the top the whistle blew, signaling the end of the competition. I dropped the rocks by my cabin and jumped out of the pool, coughing and sputtering.

"What's wrong?" Isabella asked, looking genuinely concerned.

"Air," I managed to spit out in between coughs.

"It's okay," Reilly said, rubbing my back until I stopped coughing," Next time you should probably make oxygen more of a priority."

This made me laugh a little bit," I'll consider that."

"Bring your rocks over here," Collin waved us over to him," everyone put your rocks in piles next to your cabin name," he pointed to the cabin names chalked onto the concrete. I stepped forward and dumped our pile onto the ground. Our was small compared to the others, but at least I didn't drown.

We waited for a few minutes while the rocks were counted. No one really said anything. We all just waited in anticipation.

"And the winner is," Collin paused dramatically," Blackfeet!" The younger girls in pink cheered.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

"It's cool," Abi said smiling,"We're still gonna win."

"You bet we are," Anna adds in.

"Now go get dressed and ready for dinner!" Collin yelled over the commotion and we all started towards our cabin.

AN/ sorry it's so short. I just promised one up soon. I'll add another one later today. How have you guys been lately?

Read, vote, comment