Chapter 1

AN/ This is my fanfic so constructive criticism will be welcomed but please no hate. Warner Tully,the camp in the story, does really exist and I attend it but I changed a few things about it obviously. Also if you go to WT tell me please. So here it goes. Without further ado I present to you Summer camp with... One Direction

~ ~ ~

Abi's P.O.V

"Do I have to go" I whine.

"Yes hon."

"But why can't I go to music camp instead?"

Momma rolled her eyes and pushed me into the car.

Camden's P.O.V.

"Are we there yet Mom?" I ask obviously exited.

It's my seventh year at camp and I'm so exited. I can't wait to see everyone again and I've been so many times I know all the secrets.

"Camden," Mom says snapping me out of my daydream," We're here."

I scream,"Yay!" And jump out.

Isabella's P.O.V

I grab the last book off my shelf and sigh, putting it into my blue trunk.

"Bella" shouts Mom as I shut my trunk.

"Bye family I yell and run to the car and drive away after putting the trunk in the back. Mom wanted to drive me but I'm seventeen and had a license so I drove myself.

Anna's P.O.V.

I grabbed my heavy prank box and shoved a few more things in and sat down in the passenger seat of the car and waited for Dad. When he got in a threw a handful of flour in his face and yelled,"HI!"

"Hello to you to," he chuckles. He's driving me because my family won't let me get me drivers license until I turn eighteen this summer so that I won't go to party's apparently. Like I would be invited.

Hanna's P.O.V.

"You exited?" Asked my dad trying to make small talk but I'm to nervous to answer. I want to make friends but what if no one likes me? We pull up and I gulp.

Liam's P.O.V

All the boys are running around trying to pack. Harry isn't wearing pants and Lois is stuffing his carrots in his trunk next to all his toms. "Where exactly are we going?" I ask Simon.

"It's a small camp in the south of America called Warner Tully. It's really small so you probably won't be attacked by fans."

"Boys!" I shout,"Let's go."

After a struggle we all get into the van with Simon driving.

AN/ vote comment ride a donkey with me