Chapter four

AN how y'all doin I'm great thanks for asking. To the story!

Reilly's P.O.V.

"So let's get to know each other," says Abi.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Camden says and we look at each other.

"Never have I ever!" We both shout.

"What's that?" The girls ask confused.

"Well someone's never been to camp," I say.

"I'll explain. Someone says never have I ever... If you have you raise your hand.Like never have I met Camden we would all raise our hands. Got it?" Camden explained.

"Yeh," everyone chorused.

I'll go first," volunteered Hanna," never have I ever gotten detention."

Anna and Reilly raised there hands along with me.

"What did y'all do?" Asked Abi."

"I pranked a teacher," says Anna.

"Talking many times and jumping in mud during outside time," I say.

Camden's P.O.V.

"I fell off stage during a choir concert," I say.

"My turn!" I yell before anyone else can," Never have I ever fallen down a steep hill on a slippery tarp into a pit of mud," I say and only me and Reilly raise our hands.

"You haven't!" Reilly utters in fake shock," that will definitely happen in the next three months."

"Yep," I say and me and Reilly high five.

"I'll go," says Isabella," never have I ever kissed a boy."

Me and Reilly are the only ones without our hands up.

"Common your at least seventeen." Isabella rolls her eyes.

"What can I say we're camp girls," Reilly mutters.

*ring* the bell rings and we have ten minutes to get ready.

"Shoot!" Anna yells and we rush to get in our swimsuits.

In five minutes were ready. Reilly wore a green and pink ombré one piece. Abi was wearing a blue suit with the sides cut out and silver gems around the neck. Isabella wore a plain black bikini. Anna had a red and black tankini which was strange for a teen. Hanna had a silvery bikini with no straps. I wore a purple and gold bikini with crossed straps to match my hair. We slipped on flip flops and ran towards the pool.

Lois P.O.V.

I got the bed near the bathroom because no one else wanted it. We hung out for an hour until we had to get dressed. We all wore plain colored shorts. Mine were orange, Hazza's were red, Zayn's were purple, Liam's were were yellow, and Niall's were green of coarse.

"Come on. We have to go," says Liam.

"Fine Dad," says Hazza rolling his eyes.

On the way down to the pool we braced ourself for a mob but for the first time in forever that didn't happen.

AN/ hi did y'all enjoy that? I did!

Comment vote be a dolphin with me