Let's catch up

So long time no see. How've you been? I've been positively perfect thanks for asking. I know it's been a long time so I think we should catch up. So things I've been up to recently:

1. I went to WT and it was beast mode and I loved it so much. The councilors were great as always, the activities were awesome, and it was so beautiful. It makes me happy just thinking about it.

2. I SAW ONE FRICKEN DIRECTION IN CONCERT ON 9-25-14. MY PARENTS SUPRISED ME THE MORNING OF THE CONCERT AND WE DROVE TO NEW ORLEANS. EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT 5SOS WAS REALLY GOOD THE VIBE WAS AMAZING AND THE BOYS WERE SOOOOO PERF. THE SEATS SUCKED BUT I DIDNT REALLY CARE. THE WHOLE CONCERT CONSISTED OF ME SCREAMING, CRYING, DANCING, AND SINGING. COME TO THINK OF IT I WORE MY CONCERT OUTFIT TODAY.

3. SMG music video came out. The only thing I have to say about that is that is was utterly confusing and Niall though.

4.FOUR came out and OMG I died. I like Girl Almighty, and Night Changes a lot and. 18 makes me cry like Louis solo though. I've been listing to it like nonstop since.

5. I REACHED 10 FREAKING K READS ON THIS STORY. That's insane I remember freaking out over 100. Anyways in honor of this ill be debuting a new story called Saving Grace. I'll have it out in about half an hour so be looking out for that. Love ya!

Vote comment 15k plz?

11-20-14