Chapter 37

AN/ guess who's back back again Camden's back tell a friend

Day six

Zayn's P.O.V.

The lads and I were in the mess hall having lunch when Louis walked in with Hanna. They went and got their food then they went and sat down at their tables. Louis sat down on the end of the bench next to me.

"So what's it with you and Hanna?"

"Nothing," he turned slightly pink.

I smirked," sure,"

After we finished eating Collin picked up the mic to make an announcement," as you all know Saturdays here at camp are color wars days. So after lunch go back to your cabins and get all decked out in your color. Meet back in the amphitheater at the bell. I highly suggest you have a cheer prepared. We will be giving out a spirit award worth 200 points. That's it, now go!" We walked back to the cabin and started getting ready. We put on green T-shirts and shorts then put on green bandanas, courtesy of Harry.

"We need paint," Ed huffed.

"Let so ask the girls," I suggested.

"Sure," we walked over to their cabin and knocked on the door.

Anna's P.O.V.

When we were back in the cabin we pulled out the t-shirts we had tie-dyed and cut earlier. We put those on over purple sports bras. Then put on purple shorts and braided our hair. We put bandanas on. We sprayed our braids purple, obviously Camden didn't. On our faces we painted some purple cat whiskers. The door rang and I got up it get it.

"What losers?" I rolled my eyes when I saw the Natchez boys," oh, hi Liam!"

"We need green paint," Louis spoke up.

"I'll get it!" Camden called from her bunk and climbed down to grab it out of her trunk,"here," she tossed it and it hit Zayn in the face,"oops?" She shrugged.

"Okay thanks bye!" They ran off before we could say anything.

"Okayyyyy," I laughed.

"There's the bell," Reilley said right before the bell rang.

"That's not at all weird," Abi rolled her eyes.

"Let's just go," we slipped on our shoes and walked down to the deck. Everyone was dressed up in their colors and were chanting different things. We decided to stand up in our seats and chant purple. That definitely drowned everyone else out.

"Hi," Louis said perkily. They had showed up late, as always.

"Look who finally decided to show up," Reilly huffed.

Hello to you too love," Ed ruffled her hair.

"Don't touch me," she mumbled under her breath.

"Well someone's in a bad mood," he chuckled.

Collin got up from his seat and grabbed a mic. He was dressed in rainbow,"hello you all look wonderful. Our first competition for today is tug of war. Follow me and I'll tell you more in a second,"

AN/ sooooo I know it's been like forever but go on the the next chapter which I'll post in a second

Vote comment be a squirrel with me

11-20-14