Jeff (8)

Writing this cause this is what I NEEEEED right now
-Lils
***
           I brushed the hair back from my tear stained cheek and sniffled. I always thought break ups were hard, but breaking up with someone you thought was your best friend is harder. You and your friend had been the closest for 3 years when they decided to 'drop you'.
                I had text Jeff saying that it was really tough and he knew all about how much they meant to me. He wasn't texting back and god I needed him to, if anyone could make me feel better it was him. Then, I heard a knock on the door.
                  When I opened it there stood a gleaming Jeff, smiling gingerly. He had bags of ice cream cartoons and movies and I was sure somewhere in there was two spoons.
"Hey cutie," he called and I smiled, letting him in. "I've got all the best, from Disney to horror to chick flicks. Also I got your favorite ice cream," he adds, setting everything down on the counter.
"God I love you," I cooed softly into his chest as he embraced me in his strong arms.
                We laid out on the couch, cuddling and eating Twix bars and strawberry cheesecake ice cream (you can change it to whatever you want those are just my favorites). We started the movie marathon with Moana, then progressed through Disney to horror, starting with The Conjuring, then to Chick flicks, starting with The Notebook.
                   He joked through the whole thing, making Moana seem less childish, The Conjuring seem less scary and The Notebook seem less sad. He even made me forget about how my best friend just crushed my heart and I started to focus on the layer of ice cream and chocolate around his lips.
"I'll get it for ya," I called, kissing him softly. Then, I hug him hard, surprising him. "I love you and I don't deserve you and you have no idea how much this means to me," I added and he chuckled.
"Anything for my princess." And that was the last thing we said before falling asleep to the credits from Clueless rolling on the screen.