Tony (7)

My feet kicked into the gravel road as I sat, my tiny hands pushing onto my ripped up jeans. It was a cold morning and I wanted nothing more than breakfast and a blanket. That's when Tony pulled in, his radio turned low and a grin on his face.
"Cmon, let's go," he cheered and I pushed into the passenger side of his car. "Where to?"
"The park!" I yelped happily.
                    He handed me a granola bar and a jacket that was way too big for me, but I thanked him and ate the granola bar absentmindedly. As we pulled into the park, he turned the radio volume higher so you could hear the buzz of Elvis through the whole park. I sprinted to the slide.
                     It was a long, yellow slide that had cracks and writing all over it, I spider web forming on top, but it was my favorite place to be in this whole world. When you slid down it, it felt like you entered a new world and when the light gleamed at you at the end it was like meeting a new friend after years of traveling through time and space.
                      The only bad part was that I couldn't stick the landing. I'd fall and scrap my knee and crawl back into the slide, hiding away from the world.
"It's alright, girly, I'll catch you," tony exclaimed and you nodded.
                       You readied yourself at the top before whizzing through the plastic cylinder. Light shines through the small cracks and your hands slid over the harsh plastic. As the light at the end brushed through you closed your eyes tight, hoping to stick a landing.
                    Arms pulled me up and spun me as I giggled happily.
"I better get you home," tony explained and I grumbled but nodded.
                   As tony lead me home I smiled and kissed his cheek happily. "Love you," I cheered.
"Love you too," he grinned back.
                    As Tony pulled away he silently hoped that the small foster girl he took care of every morning would get a home soon,  as she was loving and caring. He loved her with all her heart.